Profile for Graeme > Reviews

Content by Graeme

Graeme

Page: 1 | 2
Foxnovo F-4S 4-Slots Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-CD Sound Prompt Battery Capacity Testing LCD Intelligent Battery Charger with UK-plug Adapter 12V Car Adapter for 26650, 22650, 18650, 18500, 18490, 17670, 17650, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10440 Ni-MH and Ni-CD A, AA, AAA, C, SC Rechargeable Batteries (Black)
Offered by FoxnovoStore

2.0 out of 5 stars I must be an idiot, or it doesn't work., 26 Mar. 2015
Tried a few different batteries.

Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh
Efest IMR 18650 3100mAh
UltraFire 18650 3000mAh

Wasted a whole day discharging, recharging, discharging & finally recharging but the charger seems to stop between 1500mAh & 1750mAh. Can't get them to charge any more?

Have I missed something? What am I doing wrong? All the batteries can't be that low on mAh... they fully charge on my other charger and last 2+ days in my Vamo V6 & Kanger KBOX.

The instructions are about as useful as a chocolate teapot & make no sense. And the beeping is annoying when it's "finished".

MINI Ultimate WHITE Electronic Cigarette | New for Summer 2014 | ego ehookah e shisha ecigarette with automatic battery | real draw activation. Without Nicotine / Without Tobacco (Amazon resell policy). eliquid / e liquid refill available separately
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Aug. 2014
Very fast delivery! Got it the next day.

Didn't know it was only a 450 mAh battery, never read the full description, my own fault I suppose. Will be good for testing e-liquids though.

Love the automatic battery!

Plenty of vape!

EXTRA Cool Breeze Sugar Free Chewing Gum 10 Pellets (Pack of 30)
EXTRA Cool Breeze Sugar Free Chewing Gum 10 Pellets (Pack of 30)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Nice chewing gum & great taste but loses the taste too fast and goes too hard quickly as well.

Mobility Lab WR100 Carbon Rechargeable Optical Mouse
Mobility Lab WR100 Carbon Rechargeable Optical Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Looks good with the carbon fibre, 20 Aug. 2014
A mouse I always wanted, rechargeable and wireless! Love it

Looks good with the carbon fibre, comfortable in hand. Wireless and rechargeable which made me buy it.

BW® Ployer Momo20s - 10.1 Inch Quad Core Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), IPS SCREEN - 1280 x 800 Resolution; WIFI; QUAD CORE - 4 X CORTEX A7 (4 x 1.2GHz); 8 X PowerVR GPUs; 10 Point Touch Screen, 16GB Storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI & 3D Output - New Google Play Installed - Dual Camera 1.3MP Front & 2.0MP Rear Camera's - Flash 11.1 Pre-Installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 30 Jun. 2013
Great spec & screen but that's where it ends.

Left it on stand by over night and the thing reset, meaning I lost everything... had it around 2 months now.

HUGE lag... so slow at times I gave up and put it away.

Shame really, when it wasn't lagging it was great, done everything with ease.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars They work.., 29 Dec. 2012
Kind of. 4 hours or so in bed, in a drowsy happy trance state (I was thinking about things, happy times) type thing, in and out of sleep (sleeping for 30-40 minutes then awake for 10 then back to sleep)

That was my first one, would use again, but think I might need one and a half or two to make me actually sleep through the night.

Woke up feeling really refreshed so I'm happy with that, one coffee and I'm ready for the day.

Will report back when I take my next to see if I'm refreshed in the morning or not.

Saxby Chop Under Cabinet LED kit
Saxby Chop Under Cabinet LED kit
Offered by guernsey lighthouse ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LEDs, 14 Feb. 2012
Very very happy & very quick delivery, ordered Monday morning and got them Tuesday afternoon the next day.

Using them in my studio under a shelf to light up my synthesizers & audio interface etc and very bright for what I need. I usually work in the dark with little light but these have really made it a lot brighter.

They are housed in a hard plastic but everything is solid, connections are all fine. Maybe a bit stiff with some so be firm with them but don't push too much.

Junction box & power plug does have a "Chinese" quality/feel to them but they are fine. As said in another review - they have a "home-made" feel but as long as you're not poking about with them or touching etc they will be fine.

I've had them on for about 3 hours now and there is a slight bit of heat from them but not too much, the power plug is nice and cool though! As long as the room is cool (like mine) they will be fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

Samson MediaOne 4A (la paire)
Samson MediaOne 4A (la paire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 Dec. 2011
Nice speakers, using them for mixing... nice accurate sound and loud for what they are.

Cable from powered speaker to the left is long enough & you also get foam feet to stick on!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little adapter!, 12 Oct. 2011
Getting around 7 wifi networks in a 150 meter radius with the stick antenna, with big houses & trees around me so really good!

The panel antenna shows the same.. but that will be good to focus on a network to get a better signal or whatever.

Overall very happy with product, shows what's around and gives me an even better connection to my router than my old tiny usb adapter which struggled to get 4 bars. Full 5 bars with this Alfa.

Korg microKEY USB / MIDI keyboard
Korg microKEY USB / MIDI keyboard
Offered by Rich Tone Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Sept. 2011
Was looking at other keyboards but they were to big for my slide shelve under my desk so got this.
Great little keyboard, keys are a bit small so not for big fingered people.

It's pretty much a plug & play keyboard, all I had to do after plugging it in was to activate it in FL Studio and thats it.

Not many features but all I want to do really is make melodies with my hardware synths or VST.

Overall a good sized keyboard & well priced... thanks to Korg.

Page: 1 | 2