Profile for Ula A > Reviews

Ula A (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter
LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego headhunter, 9 July 2013
My 8 year old son is absolutely delighted with this set. He still keeps it as an original setup, which means a lot! All of the other Lego sets he gets he transforms after a while into his own "whatever". Recommended!

Kaitatuya Yakinori Full Size Roasted Seaweed 25 g - Blue(Pack of 10)
Kaitatuya Yakinori Full Size Roasted Seaweed 25 g - Blue(Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sushi Sheets, 9 July 2013
A great product! the price much better then buying sushi sheets at the supermarkets. I bought this product a few weeks ago and already went through 1/2 of it. Highly recommended.

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Savoy Disposable Icing piping Bags pack of 20, 14 Mar. 2013
I used these bags with Wlton 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19m. It took a few adjustments to have the right opening for the nozzle. Eventually the bags fitted snuggly around the nozzle and there were no spillages.

The material feels a bit stiff when piping, but I guess it is required otherwise you risk the bag bursting. Following the other reviews I washed and reused the bags on a couple of occasions-brilliant, like new! Highly recommended!

Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm
Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Wlton 1B XLarge drop Flower Piping Nozzle, 14 Mar. 2013
So far, I used it only on a couple of occasions with whipped cream mostly. Used it with disposable bags. It took a few adjustments to have the right size of the opening for the nozzle, eventually it fitted well and there was no spillage.

The shape of the swirls crated looks very professional, so highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought this roll-on for my daughter who complained of excessive perspiration. She is extremely happy with this product and says her problems have disappeared. So 5 star!

QUEEN HELENE THE ORIGINAL MINT JULEP MASQUE & FACIAL SCRUB***DEAL***
QUEEN HELENE THE ORIGINAL MINT JULEP MASQUE & FACIAL SCRUB***DEAL***

2.0 out of 5 stars Queen Helene the Original Mint Julep Masque and Facial Scrub, 14 Mar. 2013
The scrub seems a bit harsh, very small, 'sharp' particles. Masque feels a bit tingly after is been applied, probably due to peppermint leave oil. Nothing miraculous. Just an average facial scrub and a masque. I have actually broke out a few spots since I started using it!!

Emu Australia Youth Wallaby Hi Rose Classic Boot K10101 3 UK
Emu Australia Youth Wallaby Hi Rose Classic Boot K10101 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Australia Youth Wallaby Hi Rose Classic Boots, 24 Jan. 2013
I bought these boots for my 9 year old daughter, just before heavy snowfalls this winter. She absolutely loves them. They are very comfortable to wear and she confirms her feet are always warm inside them. The leather repels moisture and snow very well. So far so good...

Rotary Timepieces Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet GB00025/04

1.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Men's quartz watch GB00025/04, 24 Jan. 2013
Quite disappointed with this watch. After reading quite a few reviews on Rotary watches, I decided to purchase this model as a birthday present for my husband. The item arrived on time. Unfortunately, when I opened the box I noted the outer SS ring surrounding the face of the watch does not aline with the numbers on the face. The whole ring could be turned round to a certain degree. I decided not to give this watch to my husband and returned it.

Sylvanian Families Girl's Bedroom Set
Sylvanian Families Girl's Bedroom Set
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Girl's Bedroom Set, 17 Dec. 2012
I purchased this set for my 9 year old daughter who is a big fan of The Sylvanians. It is a sweet little set, but I gave it a rating 4 out of 5 due to the value for money factor.

LEGO Hero Factory 6221: Nex
LEGO Hero Factory 6221: Nex
Offered by TradeLego

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Hero Factory 6221: Nex, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Hero Factory 6221: Nex (Toy)
I purchased this item for my son, who is a big fun of Lego Hero Factory. The pieces fit together very well and are easy to assemble for small hands. As he has other figures from The Hero Factory range he now assembles them in his own way creating his own heroes, so good imagination, but I gave 4 out of 5, as I consider it as a rather low educational value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3