Profile for Ula A > Reviews

Shock Doctor Single Braces Mouth Guard - Blue
Shock Doctor Single Braces Mouth Guard - Blue
Price: 15.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockdoctor Braces mouthguard, 10 Sep 2012
I was very disappointed with this product. My daughter had upper and lower fixed braces fitted a few months prior to ordering Shockdoctor Braces Mouthguard.

The mouthguard did not fit properly over the braces and was not capable of providing any shock absorbance in case of an impact. I contacted the manufacturer who were quite understanding and provided me with a full refund.

Children and adults wearing fixed braces need custom made mouthguards, which need to be adjusted when the treatment progresses. Unfortunately, 'one size fits all' does not work on this occasion.

Pride and Prejudice (Oxford World's Classics)
Pride and Prejudice (Oxford World's Classics)
by Jane Austen
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Pride and Prejudice, 10 Sep 2012
The contents is so well known, that in my opinion, it does not need another review. From a purely practical point of view, this is an adequate edition for a GCSE student, for whose use it is intended for.

30 Forest Green Cellophane Party Bags
30 Forest Green Cellophane Party Bags
Offered by Ultimate Events Supplies
Price: 2.35

3.0 out of 5 stars cellophane bags, 10 July 2012
I purchased these bags to use with cookies and gingerbread at the school fair. Good quality and quite spacious for this purpose. They came with ties, but I used curly ribbons to jazz them up. The only negative point is the price. They worked out approximately 8p per bag. You can find other colours, probably of similar quality and size at 5p per bag and they would do the job. Thus I gave 3 stars overall, including value for money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice looking bag, 10 July 2012
It is a nice looking bag. The leather is quite supple, lots of pockets and a double pocket inside were I put my two mobile phones and can access them very quickly. Also quite spacious and comes with a cotton, flowery print shopping bag. My only wish is the lining could be a little darker; I have a light blue.

Nerf N-Strike Whistler Dart Pack
Nerf N-Strike Whistler Dart Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Nerf N-Strike Whistler Dart Pack, 29 Mar 2012
I ordered this pack for my son who received a Nerf gun for his birthday with only 3 darts of this type and a pack of darts, which did not fit this particular gun (orange tip). He lost the 3 darts very quickly, last one in a 10 feet high hedge and it was a source of a major disappointment. After some research I found Nerf N-Strike Whistler Dart Pack (with a black tip) on Amazon for a reasonable price. The pack arrived swiftly. The darts fitted his gun and my son was delighted, as he could use it again. It is great fun for a six year old, but not much of an educational value. The darts are made quite well. Overall as a toy-avarge.

Nambeads  10 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Nambeads 10 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Offered by Come 2 Buy
Price: 2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent customer service, 29 Mar 2012
Beads arrived swiftly, but nine instead of 10. Contacted the seller with a big delay. The seller sent extra 2 beads immediately, apologising for the unfortunate mistake, one bead with some incrusted enamel. I am very, very impressed!!! Beads are like the one for Pandora, great look at a great price. Highly recommended!

Paper Fashions Fancy (Klutz)
Paper Fashions Fancy (Klutz)
by Kluts Editors
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Glamour Paper Fashions from Klutz, 15 Mar 2012
My younger daughter loves it. My only comment is the number of tiny hungers is half the number available in the original paper fashions, which my older daughter received a few years ago!

Sylvanian Families Fawn Rabbit Family
Sylvanian Families Fawn Rabbit Family
Offered by Manor House Toys
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Fawn Rabbit Family, 16 Oct 2011
My 7 year old daughter absolutely adores this family of rabbits. As with all Sylvanians the quality is good. Clothing has a lot of detail and they generally look very cute. I got them when they were on a special offer, which made it more attractive from my point of view. I would find hard to justify paying a full price.

Traditional Christmas Ribbons
Traditional Christmas Ribbons

3.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Christmas Ribbons, 16 Oct 2011
This review is from: Traditional Christmas Ribbons
I bought these ribbons last year to pack gingerbread biscuits for my daughter's Christmas fair at school. There are six types of ribbons and they are generally a good quality, but not very long, approx. 130cm each. In conclusion not a brilliant value for money.

Lloytron 1.8Ltr 3Kw 360 Rapid Boil Cordless Kettle - Red Steel
Lloytron 1.8Ltr 3Kw 360 Rapid Boil Cordless Kettle - Red Steel
Offered by Bargains Hut
Price: 22.88

1.0 out of 5 stars LLoytron 3 Kilowatt Rapid SS 1.8l cordless kettle red, 16 Oct 2011
Although packed in a box, the kettle arrived with a damaged, bend spout! I contacted the company and they collected it and refunded the price of the kettle, but not including P&P, which I do not think I should pay. I pointed it out to them and they apologised saying it will be credited to my A/C immediately. Great, I thought. Went on holiday, came back, then decided to check my account to see if it was refunded, as a matter of principle. It wasn't! I contacted the company again, saying it was quite bad, to promise something and not to deliver. On this occasion the refund was made. Finally! it obviously raises a question of trust.........

Page: 1 | 2 | 3