Profile for Jules > Reviews

Content by Jules

Jules "Jules" (SOT England)

Andrew James Ice Cream Maker - Voted "Best Buy" By Which? Magazine. 1.5 Litre - White
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, small and lightweight, 8 Sept. 2011
I'm a novice at making ice cream and I am very pleased with this maker. So far I have made 3 lots of ice cream from recipes in the free recipe book which is brilliant. I didnt realise it would be so easy to have fantasic ice cream at home (I'll never buy from shops again). The bowl isnt too big to fit into the freezer and I picked up on someone's review and put it onto fastfreeze to ensure it is really cold. It is a tiny bit sloppy straight from the machine, but still edible, however my partner prefers it to go into the freezer first - make you have food containers on hand. Very pleased, lightwight, easy to clean and easy to store away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 4:18 PM BST

Bemis 5000AR Chicago Moulded Wood Toilet Seat with Plastic Hinges - Soft Cream
Bemis 5000AR Chicago Moulded Wood Toilet Seat with Plastic Hinges - Soft Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour and great quality!, 11 Mar. 2011
Arrived quickly and it is a perfect colour match. The quality is also far better than what I had been buying in local DIY stores. Definately recommend

Cupcake Celebration: Over 25 Excuses to Indulge (Bake Me, I'm Yours...)
Cupcake Celebration: Over 25 Excuses to Indulge (Bake Me, I'm Yours...)
by Lindy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about Cupcakes, 9 Nov. 2010
Love the book - can definately recommend the Sticky Ginger recipe done this one twice now for friends and they love them.
The topping recipes and decorating ideas are brilliant and they taste as good as they look.

I am a big fan of Lindy Smith and have several of her books and this one is a must for anyone who wants to have a go at cupcakes.

H & L Russel Short Hanging Vacuum Bag, Set of 2, 105 x 70 cm
H & L Russel Short Hanging Vacuum Bag, Set of 2, 105 x 70 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - very useful, 12 April 2010
Needed to make room in my over stuffed wardrobe without banishing the items to the loft or garage! Very good and alot more sturdy than I thought. Bulky winter coats and Christmas party frocks now take up a fraction of the space. I will be purchasing more.

Cakes to Inspire and Desire: Over 35 Unique Designs, from Mini-Cakes and Simple Shapes to Beaded Delights and Fabulous Flowers
by Lindy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 21 Aug. 2009
I'm a novice at cake making, dabbled a few times but never got that professional look until......I purchased and followed this book. I've now mastered tiered cakes, wonky cakes, and cake jewellery - a fabulous buy and simple to follow instructions.