Profile for Patriciaann > Reviews

Squirting Lighter
Squirting Lighter
Offered by The Jokeshop

3.0 out of 5 stars As yet I haven't used this product......, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Squirting Lighter (Toy)
Although this item has not been opened yet .. I am 99% sure that when used.... it will receive lots of laughter etc.......
many thanks...Although

Pirate Mini Sticker Activity Book's 6pk
Pirate Mini Sticker Activity Book's 6pk
Offered by MyParty Party Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is a Christmas gift so it hasn't been opened yet......, 7 Dec. 2012
Although this item has not been opened yet (it is for a Christmas gift).. I am 99% sure that my little grandson will love the
stickers etc.... he is made about pirates etc.... many thanks...

Smiffy's Nude Wig cap Unisex
Smiffy's Nude Wig cap Unisex
Offered by xinhua

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is NOT a toy.. however, it is an excellent product!, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Wig cap Unisex (Apparel)
This product is brilliant...... I wore it under my 'Clown's wig' to which I was previously allergic to.... The wig cap also kept my hair really flat and was just perfect..... many thanks!!!!

Smiffy's Pirate Captain Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Smiffy's Pirate Captain Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 12 Sept. 2012

Fire Chief Helmet (6746)
Fire Chief Helmet (6746)
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase....., 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fire Chief Helmet (6746) (Toy)
My little grandson (4 years old) really loved this... he loves to dress up in absolutely any fancy dress... since wearing/using the helmet he has told his Mum and Dad that he wants to be a 'fireman' when he grows up!!!! Many thanks....

Disposable Helium 50
Disposable Helium 50
Offered by Partyrama

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase at an excellent price., 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Disposable Helium 50 (Toy)
Purchased this item to inflate various balloons for my grandsons' birthday parties..... unbelievably easy to use!!! Results were brilliant and far cheaper than paying for the inflation of balloons in high street shops etc.

Ravensburger Octonauts 4 in a Box Jigsaws
Ravensburger Octonauts 4 in a Box Jigsaws

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase....., 12 Sept. 2012
My grandson loved this set....... there was, however, a piece missing from the set but after contacting the customer services department for 'Octonauts' the missing piece was quickly sent through the post. Excellent customer services. Good price!!

Amscan International Confetti Metallic Large 90
Amscan International Confetti Metallic Large 90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Sept. 2012
Purchased this product to use on my father's 90th birthday....... excellent..... I had previously searched all of the high street stores but couldn't find any with '90' (years old)..... Many thanks.

Tools , Belt and Helmet Toy
Tools , Belt and Helmet Toy
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Tools , Belt and Helmet Toy (Toy)
My grandson (aged 3 years old) really loved this set of tools etc..... all the pieces are really well made... the price was excellent. Many thanks!

Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo/Devo Live
Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo/Devo Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase... Many thanks....!, 12 Sept. 2012
I have been meaning to replace my 'vinyl copy' of this album for ages.... This is a brilliant CD.... I'm so glad that I purchased it!!!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14