ARRAY(0xa3463618)

Profile for Mark Cameron > Reviews

Content by Mark Cameron

Mark Cameron (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

TomTom Car Kit For iPod Touch compatible with Generation 1,2 & 3
TomTom Car Kit For iPod Touch compatible with Generation 1,2 & 3
Offered by Computershop111_1
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 14 April 2011
Before purchasing this I read the reviews which say that it doesn't work with the latest Touch however I really wanted something which would allow me to mount the iPod in the car to listen to music plus allow me to utilise the Tomtom app. So despite the reviews I purchased it.

I've got to say I have had no trouble at all with this product. It has been excellent. The Tomtom app is great and with the multi tasking touch I can switch over to my music and still get the occasional direction fading in and out or vice versa play my music whilst the Sat Nav is active.

With reference to the fit I have a clear crystal case on the back of the ipod which seems to make it just the right size for the system. Kills two birds with one stone ! Protects the iPod plus provides a nice snug fit in the dock.

Buy it. You won't regret it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2011 6:39 PM GMT

The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
by Eliyahu M. Goldratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 7 Sep 2003
Bought the book on the Monday and received it on the Friday. It's now the Sunday and I have read the book non-stop all weekend. I have now logged on to buy more books by the same author. 100% engaging. How often can you say that about a text book ?