Profile for John Endean > Reviews

Content by John Endean

John Endean

EasyAcc ® Portable Adjust Stand Docks Holder Docking Station for all 4-10 inch Smart phone/E-reader/Tablet:iPad,iPhone,Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 10.1[for Kitchen,Bed,Car ]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and adjustable, 28 Nov. 2013
Well made, solid, easily adjustable, does everything I expected at a reasonable price. I use it with my iPad Mini without issue, would easily accomodate a full size iPad. No charging access in portrait mode, but this isn't an issue for me as I only wanted a 'plain' stand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2014 12:08 PM GMT

Ergonomic Aluminium Portable Foldable Cooling X-Stand for 12"-17" Laptops, Notebook PC, MacBook
Offered by Bosvision Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Nov. 2013
Does what you need, lifts your laptop (Macbook Air in my case) off the desk. It's small, light and I take it everywhere. Only (very) minor annoyance is that when you close the lid you have to shuffle the laptop slightly to get it to close fully, but otherwise perfect as far as I'm concerned. With a thin laptop such as an Air you won't be able to type on it whilst it's on the stand as the front legs will be proud of the front of the laptop, but in my case this isn't an issue. Seems well made and solid so far.

Altec Lansing IML247 Orbit USB Stereo PC Speakers
Altec Lansing IML247 Orbit USB Stereo PC Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 28 Nov. 2013
For a pair of small USB powered speakers I've been impressed by their performance. They are ideal for background music, Skype, radio etc while working, I bought them to avoid having to wear in-ear headphones all day and I've not been disappointed. No drivers required, just plug in and go (I'm using a Mac). Good looking, unobtrusive and highly recommended.