Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Content by Charlie

Charlie (Derbyshire England)

Meter Box Key (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0284)
Meter Box Key (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0284)
Offered by A1SONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a meter box key, 15 Oct. 2011
It does the job, what more can you want? A necessary bit of kit which works just as it should

We're Going on an Aeroplane
We're Going on an Aeroplane
by Steve Augarde

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre first flight fun, 30 May 2010
Bought this book for my 16 month old grandson prior to his first flight. He loves it and it is his favourite book of the moment. He especially likes the doors that open into the aircraft. Only down side is that he has played with the pilots controls so much they have had to be stuck back on several times. I don't know if it has actually helped him aclimatise to his first flight as he has only just gone but I would certainly recommend it to others whether they are flying or not.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas is a hit, 8 Jan. 2010
Brilliant product. Bought to brighten up a very bare room for my grandson's occasional stay. He loved it. We stuck up with blutack so can be easily taken down for more adult visitors.

Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 8 Jan. 2010
This was bought as a Christmas present. When it arrived the packaging was damaged but I managed to push it into shape, almost. The nature of the product is to provide a sumptious smell in the bath but the actual parcel was exceptionally pungent and not particularly pleasant, it would have been better if the bombs had been wrapped in plasic inside the box. As it was I had to keep the present in a plastic bag until giving it to the recipient. I haven't heard from her yet as to whether she enjoyed the bombs.