Profile for Lizzie Bennett > Reviews

Epic [Explicit]
Epic [Explicit]
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Epic [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This album is just what th what the title suggests. And is perfect for any member of the sgtc enjoy

Paramore Signed Autograph Loose Guitar Picks X 10 (Limited to 500 sets of 10 picks)
Offered by Printed Guitar Picks
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paramore Guitar Picks, 31 Oct 2013
This product is suitable for any Paramore fan whether they play the guitar or not. I gave this product this rating because it was exactly what I was looking for, they are good quality and the delivery was quick.

Safari Ltd 276529 Rockhopper Penguin
Safari Ltd 276529 Rockhopper Penguin
Offered by GamesQuest
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockhopper Penguin, 31 Oct 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for when I was searching for my mums Christmas present, it's perfect for any Rockhopper lover.

Bad Blood
Bad Blood
Price: 10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Blood - Blood on the Dance Floor, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I would recommend this product to any BotDF fan, it is amazing quality and includes RWHID and Sick Sad World which are not on some of the other physical copies of the CD.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift, 6 Jun 2013
Getting this product for someone who loves rockhoppers is a really good idea. I'd recommend this to any penguin lovers

Universal Brand New Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for Sony Acer AMS Tech HP Pavilion Compaq Fujitsu Gateway IBM Lenovo NEC PC Versa Panasonic Sharp Picturebook SONY VIAO Sotec Toshiba Satellite Winbook (15V/6A 16V/5.6A 18V/18.5V/5A 19V/19.5V/4.7A 20V/4.5A 22V/4.1A 24V/3.8A 70W90W)
Offered by Tech Global
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars New Charger, 6 Jun 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when my new charger arrived two days early, so far I've had no problems with it and can use my laptop again

Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones
Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Veil Brides Wretched and Divine, 3 Mar 2013
This purchase met all of my expectations and I love it, I would recomend this product to any Black Veil Brides fan