Profile for Dreamgirl > Reviews

Dreamgirl

100 Beauty Tips
100 Beauty Tips

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!! Don't waste your money, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: 100 Beauty Tips (Kindle Edition)
This book is terrible. Thankfully I got the free version and I only read up to number 15 because it sounds as if its been written by a 12 year old. Also the amount of spelling mistakes was atrocious. It made me wonder whether the tips are to be believed or not. I had to stop reading it or I would have screamed if I saw the words 'thus' or 'therefore' again. Delete!

Home for Christmas
Home for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 6 Jan 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book and found it very funny. The book is split so that one chapter is from the female character and the next from the male character which I thought worked very well. I was actually quite sad when the book ended! The only thing I would say is that its not Christmassy at all but still a fabulous read!

Now That's What I Call Fitness [DVD] [2011]
Now That's What I Call Fitness [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Various Artists

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes!, 6 Jan 2012
I bought this because I wanted something fun to work out to and it really is quite different to the work-out DVDs I've tried before. The music is great, its fun and there loads of different sections on it such as toning etc. The only down side is that I found some of the moves difficult to copy as the dancers don't really explain it properly so I think it will take a couple of times watching it to pick it up correctly. Its also quite fast paced so I would recommend it more for people that are already reasonably fit.

High Quality Hand Finished Purple Glitter Design Resin Toilet Seat - Universal Fittings
Offered by SEINE SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Nov 2011
I absolutely love this (i know its only a toilet seat) but it looks really good and really sets off my bathroom. The colour is actually slightly lighter than it is in the photo but still happy with my purchase

Sonic Alert SBH400SS Pink Sweetheart Loud Alarm Clock with a Vibrating Shaker Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for deep sleepers!, 25 Oct 2011
I bought this alarm clock as I am quite a deep sleeper and my old alarm clock wasn't waking me up anymore. I was concerned that the design might look quite cheap but it actually looks quite stylish/cute and the different coloured lights look very good. The volume can be adjusted and it is easy to use/set up. The vibrating pad is also very effective although I don't usually use this because, as a previous reviewer said, it is like a small earthquake!

Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
by Sherry Argov

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 10 April 2011
This book is amazing, I was hooked from the first page. It completely made me realise where I had been going wrong in my relationships and how I have been a 'doormat'. I already feel so much more confident about myself and holding my own in future relationships