Profile for Hristo > Reviews

Content by Hristo

Hristo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
POLICE Vision men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 13936JS/04

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST WATCH EVER!, 25 Mar. 2016
Now, let me be more precise. First of all it has quite a cheap look and fell, like a kids tody. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect Breitling quality for 50 pounds, but I also don't expect the look and feel of my son's toys for 5 pounds. Second - the leather band tore a part after ONLY 2 MONTHS! Yes, that's correct, only 2 months! The thing is the way the leather band is attached to the watch body is like invented by a a drunk designer, I mean it's a complete disaster and if you take a close look you will understand it's just a matter of time for this thing to get broken. I was sceptical when a fashion brand is selling something with actual moving parts that require an engineer, but it turns out it is much much worse.

And now I can't even return it, apparently there is only 40 or 45 days after purchase date. Absolute nightmare. Avoid at all costs!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

POLICE Vision men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 13936JS/02
Offered by kademo

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST WATCH EVER!, 25 Mar. 2016

Police Gents Vision-X Watch 13937MSR-04
Police Gents Vision-X Watch 13937MSR-04

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buy a police watch, 18 Mar. 2016
WORST WATCH EVER!
Now, let me be more precise. First of all it has quite a cheap look and fell, like a kids tody. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect Breitling quality for 50 pounds, but I also don't expect the look and feel of my son's toys for 5 pounds. Second - the leather band tore a part after ONLY 2 MONTHS! Yes, that's correct, only 2 months! The thing is the way the leather band is attached to the watch body is like invented by a a drunk designer, I mean it's a complete disaster and if you take a close look you will understand it's just a matter of time for this thing to get broken. And now the funny part - Police refuses to repair it as they claim this is not covered by their warranty. And when I complained on their facebook page they even deleted my post. Now it is up to you to decide can you ever trust such a brand, but believe me - stay away from police watches!

Police Gents Vision-X Watch 13937MS-04
Police Gents Vision-X Watch 13937MS-04
Offered by BrightRetail

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buy a police watch!!!, 18 Mar. 2016

Police Gents Vision Watch 13936JSB-02
Police Gents Vision Watch 13936JSB-02

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs, worst watch ever!!!, 29 Feb. 2016
WORST WATCH EVER!

For what is worth I got it from the DE amazon, so I'm sending it back now. Avoid at all costs!!!

Willow Tree 26250 The Quilt Figurine
Willow Tree 26250 The Quilt Figurine
Offered by Our Pampered Home-Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Really dissapointing China made figure, 13 Feb. 2016
Buying that was a big mistake! Don't get me wrong, the figure itself is very nice, however this was advertised as "hand crafted by Susan Lordi hand carves each original figure before they are carefully reproduced in hand decorated resin to capture her original style and sculpting technique."

All that gives the idea of something like artisans build, some personal touch etc. The harsh reality is that those figures are built in China and I bet they are made by some pour sould working 14-16 hours 6 days per week. So if you are ok with such marketing bull**its about the personal touch etc. that's fine. If you think that 23 GBP for the result of almost slavery labor in China is NOT well spend money - get something else.

Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset
Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, 23 Dec. 2015
Positives:
- It pairs very easy and very quick
- The battery life is good and you hear the battery status on each turning of the ON
- Not too heavy at all

Negatives:
- The sound is mediocre. Yes, you hear, but it is far worse than my phone for example. Compared to the microphone of iPhone 6 this is the most terrible device ever
- After some usage I get some pain in my ear, but this could be just me

Overall - currently looking for a replacement

Pepe Jeans Men Webbs Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Glass), X-Large
Pepe Jeans Men Webbs Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Glass), X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed! The image used for the product is white ..., 11 Aug. 2015
So disappointed! The image used for the product is white and it runs out that by default the selected colour is blue so I received a blue t-shirt. This is very misleading, I will never buy a single item from pepe jeans ever again!

EDC by Esprit Men's Cali Palms Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, X-Large
EDC by Esprit Men's Cali Palms Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars A great one, 1 July 2015
Great one, I'm a fan in general of Esprit t-shirts and this one is completely satisfying!

TempIR Body Temperature Thermometer | Infrared for Baby Adult Child, Non-contact , High Accuracy Multi-Function Clinical Thermometers | For Surface Temperatures, Forehead, Body and Room | Ideal for Basal Temperature Readings | Stores 32 Last Temperatures taken | High Temperature Alarm | Easy to Use | This high quality no touch Thermometer allows you to take temperatures instantly. "Every Home and Workplace should have one"
Offered by TempIR

5.0 out of 5 stars but after that I'm really happy with it, 7 Feb. 2015
Well after spending quite some time looking for different options for our family tm I decide to go with this one and I don't regret

To be honest in the beginning it was a little bit dissapointing until I figured out he button needs a firm press, but after that I'm really happy with it. We use it for a our baby and from time to time for us and the results are good, it has an accurate measurement compared with a precise mercurey based tm which is no longer sold for the obvious reasons

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5