Profile for Swazi > Reviews

Content by Swazi

Swazi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iPhone 6 Plus Case - Omaker [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case Bumper [Comprehensive Protection] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Soft Slim Clear TPU Case with Unique Grainy Shock Absorption Design - ECO-Friendly Material and Packaging (clear)
Offered by DoReMi Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 6 Plus Case - Omaker, 20 Mar. 2015
It fits the iPhone 6 Plus perfectly and is just what it looks like in the picture. I have only had it for a few days so don't know about its durability but I reckon it will last pretty well and I think it will protect the phone if I happen to drop it.

The Scavenger's Daughters (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 1)
The Scavenger's Daughters (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scavenger's daughters, 12 Mar. 2014
I found it to be a moving story and easy to read.it was fairly predictable but nevertheless enjoyable. I can recommend it to anyone wanting a good read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable mattress, 13 Jan. 2014
This was very easy to inflate and it stayed inflated for the week I had my grandsons staying with me. Admittedly they are not adults but fairly solid boys so I would recommend this airbed and I liked the price too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 11:58 AM BST

ARMY CAMOUFLAGE KID BOY REVERSIBLE SINGLE BED DUVET COVER QUILT BEDDING SET BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars ARMY CAMOUFLAGE KID BOY REVERSIBLE SINGLE BED DUVET COVER QUILT BEDDING SET..., 17 Nov. 2013
I bought this set for my 8 year old grandson and he loves it. I like it because it washes really well and doesn't require ironing before putting back on the bed.

'Nellie' Elephant Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
'Nellie' Elephant Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Nellie' Elephant Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought this set for my 6 year old granddaughter who absolutely loves it. I like the fact that it washes well and doesn't need ironing before putting back on the bed.

Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet/Quilt, 13.5 Tog, Single, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought two of these for my grandchildren and they have found them warm and lightweight. They have both slept all night in their own beds since buying them!

Homescapes - White Goose Feather & Down Pillow Pair - Department Store Quality - Wash at Home Range - Medium / Soft Firmness - Hypo Allergenic & Anti Dust Mites
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars White Goose Feather & Down Pillow Pair., 17 Nov. 2013
I bought these for my grandchildren who love them. They are comfortable, not too hard and not too soft. Recommended.

Instructions for a Heatwave
Instructions for a Heatwave

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for a Heatwave, 17 Nov. 2013
I found it a bit slow moving but enjoyed it and would recommend it. It is very easy to read.

Cuticle Conditioning Nail Oil Sensetive Roll On Acrylic Natural Nails 10ml
Cuticle Conditioning Nail Oil Sensetive Roll On Acrylic Natural Nails 10ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuticle Conditioning Nail Oil, 16 Aug. 2013
The product is exactly what I wanted. I have used a roll-on nail oil previously and find there is no wastage like there is in the usual brush on cuticle oil bottle. It arrived on time, securely packed and I am very happy with it so far.

Secrets and Lies (Secrets and Lies Trilogy Book 1)
Secrets and Lies (Secrets and Lies Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Secrets and Lies - A Romantic Suspense Novel (Secrets and Lies Series), 6 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed this book and found it easy to read. Once I had read it I had to read the rest of the trilogy and although not wonderful they were very readable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6