Profile for Reader B > Reviews

Content by Reader B

Reader B

Page: 1 | 2
Diet: Diet, Diet Books, Paleo Diet and Paleo Recipe Secrets Revealed! Amazing! Paleo For Beginners and Paleo Diet Plan Rolled Up In One (mediterranean ... diet, low carb recipes, low carb cooking)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money right here, 23 Nov. 2014
The first book in this bundle has all the paleo basics, is well explained and comes with a heap of recipes included. (I loved the bold basil chicken). Book 2 had some gems like in the paleo hacks chapter. Great work

The Jewel Box
The Jewel Box

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging cast of characters., 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Jewel Box (Kindle Edition)
This coming of age novel begins at an antique shop in 2003, and takes readers back three decades via flashback method before coming full circle. This is not a romance per se, it is the life of an open-hearted woman with no game plan, who leaps before looking, thus suffers the consequences of her negligent actions.
Marvelous misfits fill the pages and keep humor flowing through some of Jill-Cherie’s lowest points, but it is Delilah who is up front twirling her baton in the “Crazy Day” parade. Memorable, gentleman Beau regales Cherie with stories of his gambling days in Las Vegas while subtly pulling a Professor Higgins on this smart, but not-so-sophisticated girl. Beau is a man’s man that every woman should have in her life for support. Once you read the book, you’ll understand the significance of his Jack of Club card trick.
The Jewel Box uses music, pop culture, and political references of each decade to offer readers a sense of time and place. It’s a thirty year journey with harrowing twists and laugh-inducing turns that will make you glad you went along on this wild ride.

Outin (The Inner Movement Book 2)
Outin (The Inner Movement Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Feb. 2014
I really didn't want this book to end, it left me wanting more. So then I went and bought book 3!

The Inner Movement
The Inner Movement

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I want in a book series?, 20 Feb. 2014
To be honest I’ve only finished the first two books and will be starting the 3rd one tonight. But since I enjoyed them so much I had to write a review, I couldn’t wait. I really enjoyed the authors style of writing and the way the plot moves in unpredictable but enjoyable ways. Just love this series in my favorite genres, fantasy and science fiction.

Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books

5.0 out of 5 stars An Authors Manual on Goodreads, 16 Feb. 2014
Not knowing much about Goodreads I thought I’d read up on it.
I’m Glad I found Michelle’s book on Amazon while hunting for a good book on the subject.
I wasn’t let down!
This is a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know about Goodreads.

Flappy Bird Game (Game Tips, Hints & Survival Guide Book Book 1)
Flappy Bird Game (Game Tips, Hints & Survival Guide Book Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy to read book on everything Flappy Bird, 7 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed reading this book as it was a fun read… and I really needed those tips on getting away from the pipes!
‘How to get rid of the ads’ tip while playing paid for this book on its own
Now I need to re-read what he said about addiction :)

Galactic Energies: Science fiction and fantasy short stories
Galactic Energies: Science fiction and fantasy short stories

5.0 out of 5 stars A science fiction cyberpunk, erotica masterpiece, 18 Jan. 2014
A collection of sci-fi short stories based around social situations not war.
I love the fact that I can sit down and read one of his well-crafted tales, put the book down, and read another a week later when I get the time. This is a very unique book and I'm looking forward to the author bringing out some more just like this one.
Watch out for the sex! ;)

Mercy's Fall (Amish Hearts Book 3)
Mercy's Fall (Amish Hearts Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting storyline, 18 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed this Amish love story. Mercy, the heroine, falls for two different guys at once, and the drama kept me riveted until the end. Looking forward to book 4!

Toddler Parenting: How To Communicate and Use Effective Discipline To Raise a Happy And Self Confident Toddler Without The Tantrums!

5.0 out of 5 stars You should read this book, 18 Jan. 2014
When someone gets a dog they often buy a book on dog training.... Yet when they have a child they often think they already know it all. The toddler stage of life is a very import stage in the development of a persons character... behaviors are extremely hard to change once the brain has developed.
This fantastic book will help you give your toddler the start they need and deserve.

Action Adventure Fantasy: Mikka
Action Adventure Fantasy: Mikka

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 14 Jan. 2014
Mikka has a lot of tragedy in her life. This short book tells the story of how she overcomes them while heading towards the big dreams she desires. This is a pleasant story on how a child can turn hardship into happiness. Well worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2