Profile for Gillian > Reviews

Content by Gillian

Gillian

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder (Colours May Vary)
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder (Colours May Vary)
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars munchkin feeder, 26 Jun 2014
I love this product - my son would not eat different fruits - apart from banana - so I mixed fruit up in a blender - froze it in ice cubs and then used the frozen ice cubs in this net - he loved it and it got him eating fruit. Works well and kept him quiet for ages - fab buy.

Pack of 100 Play Balls
Pack of 100 Play Balls
Offered by Simply 4 U
Price: 10.46

3.0 out of 5 stars play balls, 26 Jun 2014
These are okay but very soft and do get dented and my son can bite through them. Not so good for the money but they do the job of keeping him amused in his ball pit.

Dreambaby Non-slip Bath Mat (Blue)
Dreambaby Non-slip Bath Mat (Blue)
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars bath mat, 26 Jun 2014
brilliant - good value - works well in baby bath and sink if needed to bath baby quickly. I love it.

Tisserand Aroma-stream Vaporiser
Tisserand Aroma-stream Vaporiser
Offered by beflattered
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tisserand aroma streamer, 26 Jun 2014
Brilliant!! my 1 year old has had a bad cold and we use baby oilbas on the filter - helps him breath easier.

Real Nappies 6-Pack of Snug Wrap Nappy Covers, White, Crawler Size, for babies 6-18 months, 8 - 14 kg
Offered by Shopping Moa

2.0 out of 5 stars real nappies, 26 Jun 2014
I thought great - but no, its very hard work and the baby grows out of them quickly so it works out very costly for what it is - and I would not want to buy second hand nappies so I wouldn't want to sell them on. Tho most of them have not been used at all as I found it hard work - perhaps better when baby is older i.e. 9 months and poos less often!

Milton Sterilising Liquid 5 Litre 5413149513662
Milton Sterilising Liquid 5 Litre 5413149513662
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited
Price: 15.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Milton Sterilising, 26 Jun 2014
I was very disappointed - its misleading - this is disinfectant - not for sterilising baby bottles. I thought the person sending had made an error so I ordered another one and now have 2 bottles! it will be good for cleaning work surfaces and the floor - tho take care because if its splashed on clothes it stains them pink!

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-SILVER SCREEN BLIND (80cm wide-UK Standard door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited
Price: 8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Bug blind, 26 Jun 2014
It does not come with any hangings - so you need to wedge it in the door frame, but then it bends in the middle. I have put cup hools up and hung it in there - that works well. Caution though, when I have gone out of the door with it up - it has got wrapped around my neck. For the price its okay and keeps the big meat flies out - the little ones still find their way in.