Profile for bellowsmain > Reviews

bellowsmain

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. There are shows I would and now can ..., 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
Absolutely brilliant. There are shows I would and now can watch that were broadcast after my bed time. Also better than on the computer as I get the full screen. Most contented.

Edward Monkjack Exterminator
Edward Monkjack Exterminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like The Village and An English Custom, 1 Sep 2014
Just like The Village and An English Custom, yet somehow a little more grown up. Maybe just the subject matter but non the less enjoyable for that. Set in the 1950's it rang true to my personal memories of that era and took me back .. in a comfortable way.
James Henry has got the hang of the funny and intriguing and has become addictive.

Duronic [Black] VC6 /B Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac Vacuum Cleaner - includes Floor Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Did I say it is brilliant, 12 Aug 2014
Brilliant! Did I say it is brilliant?. I hope I did because it is.

I cannot think of any negatives, bearing in mind the cost. It is powerful, versatile and so easy to swing around.
If I was to be picky, it is a bit noisy. so to combat that I now only vacuum between the hours of 7am - 7am, constantly as this bit of kit is so light.

Very Happy Duronic.

Gnome or Mr Nice Guy (The Rooks Ridge Series Book 2)
Gnome or Mr Nice Guy (The Rooks Ridge Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice sequel but felt a little childish for a few ..., 12 Aug 2014
A nice sequel but felt a little childish for a few chapters. It was good to meet up with the characters from Ready Steady Dig again and loved the way the story panned out.
A very comfortable story which I enjoyed.

The Unexpected Vacation of George Thring
The Unexpected Vacation of George Thring

4.0 out of 5 stars BUT it was excellent when under way and the last 4 chapters where ..., 12 Aug 2014
I would have given 5 stars but it took a little while to get going. BUT it was excellent when under way and the last 4 chapters where wrapped it all up with to and fro, threats and love. A good ending that leaves you with a good feeling.
Nice job and the setting is unbelievably believable.

VonShef 12 LTR White Premium Halogen Oven Cooker with Heat Resistant Basket & FREE 200 Page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres), Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low Rack, High Rack, Glove
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars All but faultles., 11 Jun 2014
The only problem I had at first was handling the hot lid. It is quite heavy and difficult to get upside down into it's cooling stand. Got the balance of it now and it is a fantastic addition to my cooking equipment. I have used it often and don't see this ending up in the garage along side the deep fat fryer.
Happy with this.

A Stone's Throw Away
A Stone's Throw Away

4.0 out of 5 stars What is with this 'Gotten'?, 11 Jun 2014
because if it wasn't for 'Gotten' turning up every few paragraphs this book would have been a 5 star.
I found it just so aggravating that I was tempted to call it a day. I'm glad I didn't and have now pressed on with AREA 1 (A MATTER OF NOTHING), The Gangerwads (There's something wrong with Prindle Bay) and now finally The Thing With UNREALITY,
The dreaded 'Gotten', raises it's despicable horned head on occasion but not as in A Stones Throw so, the experience has been on the whole, brilliant.
I will miss Carl Lee, now I think I have read everything by him.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2014 9:10 AM GMT

Once Upon A Hell
Once Upon A Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Once Upon A Hell (Kindle Edition)
Carl Lee rips it up in hell, in prison and in the fun cell of your brain, if you have one. Well a working one then.
A follow on from Trousers Edge and a perfect, seamless sequel it is. Brilliant story line and wonderful loveable demons, no characters. It's all in there, every story ever told, from horror to love, but non of that debilitating sweaty sex stuff, as to be fair, the mood is not conducive to all that malarkey. Unless .....No it's not.

You may find after reading either book, but reinforced if you read both, that the bog, may not be the safe retreat you may have thought it was. I have removed the book shelves in mine, all shaving equipment and even the baby buds we all shove in our ears. Some I know shove them up their nose. Not an action I sanction. All this, so there is as little as possible to use as a weapon and no encouragement to linger. You will understand.

Where Do Comedians Go When They Die?: Journey of a Stand-Up
Where Do Comedians Go When They Die?: Journey of a Stand-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought I may be, 29 April 2014
but was not disappointed. The book read well, (just like a real book) and the story line was sound. Much of the plot was amusing and as the book worked it's way through my original misgivings it became essential to complete.
I like Milton Jones as a comic and now I have discovered he can spin a longer yarn, he has entered the hall of fame in my head.
The echoing is still a tad disconcerting.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men 200 ml
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men 200 ml
Offered by PerfumeWorldUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
I had the after shave which is very good, but being of the mean or tight nature, I felt it wasteful as a good measure landed on the floor when cupping in the hand to splash. Bedroom smelt nice though, well a bit better.

No problem here. Spray is best and can be judged and spread much more accurately. I said I was tight and the only draw back with this otherwise superb product is the price. £60.00 which is probably more than I would spend on a car, but, it is 200ml which should last provided I contain my greed. We'll see.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9