Profile for bellowsmain > Reviews

Count Arthur Strong - Season 1
Count Arthur Strong - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars just how good it is, 24 Feb. 2015
I have become addicted to Count Arthur Strong and bought this show a mate, just how good it is. I spent an embarrassing age searching on the Fire version of BBC iPlayer which failed. Who knows why? I did find it on line BBC radio player and at the base of the screen all the episodes from the latest series were there.
I don't regret buying an episode but I am a little narked that I had to.

12" GRAB BAR SUPPORT RAIL KNURLED CHROME BATHROOM AID
12" GRAB BAR SUPPORT RAIL KNURLED CHROME BATHROOM AID
Offered by Mobility Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Once screwed to the wall, 24 Feb. 2015
Brilliant. Once screwed to the wall, I honestly believe you could secure a trapeze from it and swing until your ropes break. Obviously, not in the bathroom. as when the ropes broke, you may well end up head first in the pan. That's in a blokes pad of course, as the lid and seat are always up for the emergency evacuate.
Can't fault this product.

Hawkdale Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.2" (30mm)  # HD-811-406 Black XXL XX Large (45"-47")
Hawkdale Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.2" (30mm) # HD-811-406 Black XXL XX Large (45"-47")
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars It is comfortable and I ware it constantly, 9 Feb. 2015
I read the reviews after failing to get the last belt around my rotundity, even though I bought a belt then that was larger than my waist size.
Didn't make that mistake this time. I bought the FB XXL and I can get a slim person in the belt with me. It is comfortable and I ware it constantly, in fact I'm wearing it now, look! .
The buckle could catch in the duvet so check your health and safety notes and around the neck is considered dangerous although would make for a brilliant dominatrix lead, if you enjoy that sort of thing.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I have been trashing TV series like IT ..., 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Excellent. I have been trashing TV series like IT Crowd and Sherlock. BBC i player is in constant use as I am rubbish at remembering when things are on. Good. I'm glad I got it.

The Dark Lord's Handbook
The Dark Lord's Handbook

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this. It was a farce in the best ..., 9 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this. It was a farce in the best sense of the word. Nice interplay between characters and a true ish or recognizable morality.
Good fun.

Adjustable Aluminium Folding Walking Stick Pole 81-92cm
Adjustable Aluminium Folding Walking Stick Pole 81-92cm
Offered by SPECIAL DEAL

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good. I keep it in the van just in ..., 9 Feb. 2015
It's good. I keep it in the van just in case. I have learned how to open it quickly and when that action mode I resemble Flint Westward but with a limp.

Milano Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.25" (30mm) - Black and Brown # ML-2910 - Black, Large
Offered by Hollmes Party Inspiration

3.0 out of 5 stars Good belt quality wise but should have read the reviews ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Good belt quality wise but should have read the reviews as it was too small.
My buddy was chuffed, as he has a belt, is slimmer than me and it didn't cost him a bean.
Flash git.

Sherlock Season 3
Sherlock Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as I expected, 2 Feb. 2015
Excellent as I expected. It is more addictive than coffee and much more entertaining. The down side ?
The cost. It really grips my colon to have to pay for something I and millions of others have already paid for via the licence fee.
It's only £3.99 or whatever, per episode but the principle is there. I shall be purchasing more but will need time to save up.

The Twilight Home for Retired Gentlemen
The Twilight Home for Retired Gentlemen

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable balance of revenge, 19 Dec. 2014
Very enjoyable. A comfortable balance of revenge, comedy and invention. It is typical of James Henry which for me is a good thing and I sincerely hope he continues to write.

Chinese Food
Chinese Food

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not a cookery channel but more a set ..., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Chinese Food (App)
It is not a cookery channel but more a set of assembly instructions. That is OK as far as it goes but the overall feeling is one of amateurishness. Well it is free so I'll stop moaning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11