Profile for Aybee > Reviews

Content by Aybee

Aybee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Apple iPhone 6S Plus Edge to Edge Full Gorilla Tempered Glass Premium Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6S Plus by Gorilla Tech ® Invisible Shield Crystal Clear HD Quality - Black
Offered by GorillaTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Excellent! I've finally found a protector that covers the whole screen. Well worth the money.

AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to Micro B (0.9 m / 3 Feet)
AmazonBasics USB Cable 2.0 A-Male to Micro B (0.9 m / 3 Feet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Excellent. Looks like it's built to last.

The Water Babies (Children's Classics)
The Water Babies (Children's Classics)
by Charles Kingsley

5.0 out of 5 stars A Feel Good Story., 8 Mar. 2016
This book brought back memories of when my 2 sons were children. They used to watch the video of this over and over again and I sat with them often because I absolutely love the story.
I have grand children now and I'm creating new memories with them.

Black Poppies: Britain's Black Community and the Great War
Black Poppies: Britain's Black Community and the Great War
by Stephen Bourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowledge is Power. Thank you Stephen Bourne., 5 Dec. 2015
I haven't even reached the first chapter yet I've learned so much already. This book is one every single household in the UK should have then maybe there wouldn't be so many lost youths in our community thinking and believing there is no hope for them and their future. Black Poppies is a powerful book. Uplifting, strengthening, liberating, empowering and so much more. I'm not surprised the establishment are keeping it out of the national curriculum in schools. They fear the reaction the truthful knowledge contained in this book would evoke. They have every reason to be afraid because knowledge is power and the truth is being revealed despite their efforts. Black youths need to know the whole truth about the contribution black people have made to this country, not just about white people. We have been here a long long time. We have every right to be here. Read Black Poppies and learn why.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2015 1:41 PM GMT

Amazon Video
Amazon Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Donovan., 13 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
Excellent viewing experience.
I plan to watch many more programmes.
Highly recommended.

Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Gold
Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Gold
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Betron Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 16 May 2015
I bought this on the strength of the reviews. Well, all I can say is WOW!!
For such a small thing it packs a powerful punch. Solid in construction and small enough to fit in your hand. I'm so pleased that I'm buying 1 for each of my 3 daughters. The price is so reasonable and the choice of colours is a good idea. Delivery was prompt and it was well packaged. I truly have no complaints. Thank you.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best., 22 Jan. 2015
Oh the smell is mouthwatering. I love this product. I use no other oil where oil is needed. Some may say that it's pricey but I've tried cheaper and in my opinion there's no comparison. I'm definitely buying again.

Two Way Shoe Strecher For Women/ Wooden/ Brand New
Two Way Shoe Strecher For Women/ Wooden/ Brand New
Offered by DISCOUNT ZONE

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 22 Jan. 2015
At first I thought this was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately the plastic part in between the two pieces of wood that go down into the shoe split. Why are plastic pieces part of the manufacture of this product? This makes no sense at all. The plastic used cannot take the pressure. It should be metal. I cannot recommend this to anyone. It's not fit for purpose.

PicShop - Photo Editor
PicShop - Photo Editor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: PicShop - Photo Editor (App)
Such fun.

Mini Piano ®
Mini Piano ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mini Piano ® (App)
Most enjoyable.