Profile for P. Allan > Reviews

P. Allan (West Sussex)

Grange Hill : Complete BBC Series 3 & 4 [DVD]
Grange Hill : Complete BBC Series 3 & 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Todd Carty

5.0 out of 5 stars More great adventures at everyone's favourite school, 6 Mar. 2009
Having watched series 1 and 2 with Tucker and the gang it is good to see new characters interacting with the established stars. It is good to see Justin come out of his shell.

We are only on episode 11, so haven't yet got to the legendary Mrs McClusky. My 8yr old daughter loves it. I wonder what she'll make of the new head.

Well done BBC. When will you be releasing more episodes of this iconic drama?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2011 12:27 PM GMT

Grange Hill : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Grange Hill : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Todd Carty

5.0 out of 5 stars What amazing memories, 6 Mar. 2009
I started secondary school in 1978 when Grange Hill started. I was an avid watcher for many years, following the exploits and Tucker and the gang (I also enjoyed Tucker's Luck).

I can't remember when I stopped watching, but am glad the BBC has released these episodes. I do remember watching the very last episode for nostalgic reasons. It was awful, not a patch on these originals.

I am now watching them with my 8 yr old daughter who absolutely loves them. "Jenkins," said Mitchell. "What sir, me sir, no sir." These are lines she trots out all the time. Whatever happened to old Mitch?

A must for anyone aged between 30-40