Profile for Ms. E. J. Martin > Reviews

100FT Expandable Stretch Garden Flexible Water Hose 3 months guarantee
Offered by express trading
Price: 17.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 4 July 2014
This hose has all the attributes to be the perfect garden accessory, but this is the second one I have purchased in one month that has broken. The seam on the material has split each time. Very disappointed that I will have to be returning again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 3:48 PM BST

Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Lavender/Purple
Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Lavender/Purple
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jun 2014
These cases are simply the best. Strong, durable and have protected my phone from the odd tumble. The only downside is the camera area. It's fiddly to undo, and won't stay clipped back, aside from that though I would highly recommend this case.

Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 28 Jun 2014
Style wise, this machine isn't exactly easy on the eye but for the money it's a good vacuum. I've had it for about three months and it's been excellent as picking up everything from the carpets. My two main gripes are that the suction hide is only small, so the stairs are a pain to do.....and also it doesn't seem to get right into the edges. Aside from that it has a great long cord so I don't have to keep unplugging it every 5 minutes, it's easy to empty, and not too heavy.

Single Wide 50mm or Double (2 x 25mm) Large Heavy Duty Desktop or Bench Tape Dispenser takes Standard Large Tape Rolls including 25mm 48mm 50mm & 2" Wide Rolls Packing Packaging Postal Parcel Tape Brown or Clear
Offered by mspackaging
Price: 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it everyday, 28 Jun 2014
I used this tape dispenser for hours on end, every day. I find that I only have to replace every six months, when the blade starts to blunt, so that shows what great quality it is.

Molnlycke Tubigrip, Natural, 1m, Size G Large Thighs
Molnlycke Tubigrip, Natural, 1m, Size G Large Thighs
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 28 Jun 2014
To be honest choosing these types of elasticated bandages is a minefield. It's so hard to get the correct size. I needed something for my mums leg, and this is the first bandage I've found (after trial and error with previous brand sizes) that gave the correct support, not too tight. Very pleased with the quality.

SBC Arnica Gel 125ml - SBC154b
SBC Arnica Gel 125ml - SBC154b
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun 2014
Really really impressed by just how good this is. I've used it countless times recently and would highly recommend it

Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses
Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses
Price: 149.95

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, 28 Jun 2014
Used this for four months, exactly as described on my legs, bikini and underarm. It's had no noticeable effect at all, so disappointing :( I know these types of machines aren't an instant fix as it can depend on hair growth cycles but I feel that for the money I should have seen some reduction.

Pulse (Collide Volume 2)
Pulse (Collide Volume 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the sequel, 18 July 2013
I was so looking forward to this book and had read a few of the free teasers, but I found this book lacking compared to the first. Such a shame, but disappointing

Perfect Chemistry
Perfect Chemistry
Price: 4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good teen romance, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Perfect Chemistry (Kindle Edition)
Nice older teen romance, perfect beach read....a little predictable but the 2 main leads do have perfect chemistry. Price is a but expensive though

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy)
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely wrapped up, 14 July 2013
Enjoyed all 3 books and this one wrapped everything up nicely. I still think the 1st book is the best...be very interested to see what this author comes up with in the future

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12