Profile for Hope Falcon > Reviews

Content by Hope Falcon

Hope Falcon "Truth Seeker" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Dec 2011
Bought this so I can keep warm while cycling. Its thin enough to be able to use breaks freely and also keep your hands warm. The gloves feel quality and I have used it through Nov and some of Dec now and havent complained about hands getting cold.

High visibility rucksack / backpack Yellow
High visibility rucksack / backpack Yellow
Offered by NGWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 1 Nov 2011
I am really impressed with this bag. It has good capacity, feels good on the shoulders with the thick padded straps and is highly visible to traffic. I highly recommed this product to all cyclist.

Jazooli High Power Super Bright Heavy Duty 3W 1 Led Waterproof Front Bike Light - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price., 1 Nov 2011
This is a very good buy. For the price its cheaper than buying fish & chips on a friday night (if thats what people still do :)). There is no light escaping from the sides which some lights have so all the light is concentrated forward. I use this along side another more expensive light. I leave one on continuously and one blinking. There is no reason however, why this light could not be used on its own. Great product and a excellent buy.

Bbb Fivelaser 2 5Led Rear Light - Black
Bbb Fivelaser 2 5Led Rear Light - Black
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Nov 2011
I have a good rear light but wanted 1 more near the wheel to be extra safe. I bought this as it looked like it had many adustment features and the clip looked like it was quality. How right I was! Its an excellent product. Gives you great options on where you can place this light on your bike. I highly recommend it. Also, there are lots of modes to choose from. Great buy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2011 5:23 PM GMT

Beto Track Pump Steel Tripod Legs With Gauge - Varied Colours
Beto Track Pump Steel Tripod Legs With Gauge - Varied Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pump, 1 Nov 2011
After trying a few different pumps in the market (cheaper ones specially!) this pump has really impressed me. It was easy to use and the storage was no problem as the legs fold up and nozzle can be attached to the side. I highly recommend it after using it on my hybrid (max psi I used was 45 for back tyre and 35 psi for front.

HECTOR CHROME KITCHEN SINK PULL OUT MIXER TAP
HECTOR CHROME KITCHEN SINK PULL OUT MIXER TAP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 1 Nov 2011
Product feels heavy and looks like a quality product. I recieved the box with only the tape in it. The plumbing parts were not included. However, this was not a problem because I bought Flexible Tap Tails 10mm x 15mm x 300mm pack of 2 @ £2.87 for the pair from screwfix. Job done! The product was still cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Builders Depot does them for £99 but I have seen it for £150 in other places. So for price it could not be beaten! You can see how the tape works here: [...]

WOWOW 3M Arm / Leg Reflective Bands
WOWOW 3M Arm / Leg Reflective Bands
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Oct 2011
After getting my tracksuit bottoms stuck in the chain I bought this product which was the cheapest I found and it works just fine.

Smart Flashing Light - White
Smart Flashing Light - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Smart Flashing Light (Sports)
Very good product for the money. It did not fit on my carrera but did fit on my brothers mountain bike. He has had no problems with it.

Marshalltown M814 Plastic Plaster Pan 13in
Marshalltown M814 Plastic Plaster Pan 13in
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 14 Sep 2011
This item was delivered in time and I am very pleased with it. Its not available from your high street DIY stores or at least I havent been able to find it. Great value for money.

Who Was Jesus?: Conspiracy in Jerusalem
Who Was Jesus?: Conspiracy in Jerusalem
by Kamal S. Salibi

5.0 out of 5 stars hope, 13 Mar 2010
Very informative book. Well written and easy to follow. Very big claims which needs verification but worth reading if you are into religion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7