Profile for Hope Falcon > Reviews

Content by Hope Falcon

Hope Falcon "Truth Seeker" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 25 Aug. 2012
Got this to carry my wallet and keys when cycling. It's a nice bag which feels like it has been stitched well. I don't think you could fit more than your wallet and keys though, but I do have a big bunch of keys and a wallet full of crap.

3 Way Hex Wrench, Ideal For Cycling, Home DIY
3 Way Hex Wrench, Ideal For Cycling, Home DIY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a solid build, 25 Aug. 2012
On my second use of this product it came apart. I do not recommend it for heavy use. For light use it is ok. I also bought it for my bike but it's very awkward to use due to its size.

Swan Panini Press
Swan Panini Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Great press, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Swan Panini Press
I got this as a present for my mum who has been looking for one with a grill. I have since got one for myself and others i know have also liked it and bought one to. Its a great bit of kit, the sandwitches are fantastic. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack, you will use it again and again. I love it. Try this for a sandwitch, goats cheese, sundry tomatoes in a pinini hmmmmmmmm

Friedland Libra+ Wireless Home & Garden Kit D914HG
Friedland Libra+ Wireless Home & Garden Kit D914HG
Offered by Securicare UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outbuildings, 29 Dec. 2011
I have a office at the back of the garden, approximately 100m from the front door. I have a wall and 3 doors the wireless device has to get through. After trying a few cheaper options I had enough and started my search. Reading the reviews on this product convinced me that this one was the right one for me. How right those people were. I now have a door bell in my office which works perfectly as well as one in the house! Its loud and even has a feature where you can have a flashing light with or without a ringing chime. Not a lot of sounds to pick from but what is available is good quality. I love this product and highly recommend it.

Lanvin L Homme Sport Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Lanvin L Homme Sport Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frangance, 29 Dec. 2011
Lanvin was one of the top 20 fragances selected for 2011-12. Below is that list in no particular order. I personally like it and the best thing is not a lot of people know about it. Was looking for a new fragance and this fitted the bill, very cheap for the price as well. Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Acqua Di Gio - Giorgio Armani

SCHWALBE CITY JET 26" x 1.50 Bike Tyre
SCHWALBE CITY JET 26" x 1.50 Bike Tyre
Offered by Bike Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and performance, 22 Dec. 2011
Ok you have a mountain bike or a hybrid like me and use your bike on the road to get to work. Your tyres are chunky and you spend more energy than other bikers on the road. Everyone seems to be over taking you. What's wrong? Well to my surprise it was the tyres. Thinner the tyre the faster you can go on road. Changed my chunky tyres from 2" to these 1.5" and what a difference. Made no difference to the looks of the bike but the speed yes! Want to go even thinner now love the increase in speed. P.s. Price only gets you 1 tyre.

50m Professional Network Cable (Blue) - Premium Quality (26 AWG & 100% Copper Wire) / CAT5e (enhanced) / RJ45 / Ethernet / Patch / LAN / Router / Modem / 10/100 -Darktop

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 20 Dec. 2011
I have used this cable for around 1 month now and it has not let me down. So why did I give it a 3 star? When extending the cable from my garden office to indoors the blue plastic casing seems to split when going round corners. Besides that it works just fine.

Tenn Unisex Winter Weight L/S Cycling Jersey - Black/Yellow - 3XL/26
Tenn Unisex Winter Weight L/S Cycling Jersey - Black/Yellow - 3XL/26
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jersey, 20 Dec. 2011
I cycle to work and wanted a that is visible and looks good. This jersey fits the bill, it looks good and its visible. Only downside is that it wont keep you too warm so no use in the winter but great for mild weather as it is breathable and will not leave you in a pool of water. I sometimes wear it under other jackets.

NETGEAR FS105UK ProSAFE 5 Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
NETGEAR FS105UK ProSAFE 5 Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs wireless!, 20 Dec. 2011
Ok the story goes like this. I have a office in the back garden with two computers, I work from home. I also have a laptop, another PC in the house and a whole range of wireless equipment. My wireless in the house is ok, however, it does not reach my back garden (too weak and unreliable). After trying a range of wireless boosters, routers etc etc I thought thats it! I bought a 50m ethernet cable and took a direct feed off my router to the office. I then bought a Netgear switch pluged the cable into port 1 and then plugged my two computers into ports 2 and 3 and what do you know perfect internet connection. I know some people do not like cables running all over the place but hey if you want a reliable connection because your business relies on it, then cables are the way to go, no nonsense and no messing around. Netgear is a wonderful bit of kit which works straight out of the box, no set up required beyond plugging it in!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 14 Dec. 2011
Just bought this and opened the box, plugged it in and inserted the mini disc and worked 1st time. It increased the speed of my connection by around 20 to 30% after going through the different channels for my BT router. I used to get around 8Mbps with my old adaptor now I get around 16Mbps. Its early days but I have had it on for a few hours and I havent yet experienced a connection drop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7