Profile for Na_t80 > Reviews

Sacrifice
Sacrifice
Price: 1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lucky break, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sacrifice (Kindle Edition)
The plot had the potential to be very good, and was quite good - BUT after reading Stalkers I was a little disappointed. It was not as gripping and I felt cheated that the investigative work was ultimately overridden by a lucky break.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Surely the 5 star reviews are 'faking it'!, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Whilst I don't read as much as many people I know, I know this book is poorly written. Someone needs to buy EL James a thesaurus for Christmas. I've never seen such repetitiveness in a novel. It's lazy and not at all engaging to read.

Echoing other reviews, I too am becoming increasingly irritated with Miss Steele's 'inner goddess' and I'm not sure I'll even finish the book. A huge ANTI-climax!

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
by Claudia Carroll
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars read it in 48 hours, could have done it quicker but needed it to last!, 1 Sep 2011
I am not a big reader, but I found it hard to put this book down. You really do feel for Annie (and Dan). This book stirred feelings of joy, sadness, frustration and tension ... among many others. What will happen to them? The writer does a good job of keeping you guessing.

My one critisism mirrors another review - the annoying overuse of the term 'Anyroadup'. Twice across a double page at one point. May sound trivial, but believe me, the word stands out like its highlighted and it's use is unnecessary.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 1:12 PM BST

Tourist History
Tourist History

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a '1-click' purchase!, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tourist History (MP3 Download)
Now, I would very much consider myself 'musically-challenged'. I am the last person you would want on your team in a music themed pub quiz, and I'm really not a fan of 'band' music. But I LOVE this album. Upbeat, chatchy, feel good tunes from start to finish. I find myself jumping around in my bedroom, thrashing my arm in my car and going mental when I saw them live. I've listened to the album continuously for the past two weeks and each time I try and choose my favourite track. "this one.... oh no, maybe this one.... No, this one..." I just cant decide! Brilliant!