Profile for Tatts > Reviews

Content by Tatts

Tatts

Doro With the Classic Night Orchestra - Classic Diamonds [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Doro
Offered by reflexcd2 SHIPPING FROM THE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds wonderful with the orchestra, 11 Sept. 2014
I bought this just for her cover of Breaking the Law. Sounds wonderful with the orchestra. Very pleased with it, and it arrived promptly.

P101 Car Driving Camcorder Dash Cam HD 720p Recording
P101 Car Driving Camcorder Dash Cam HD 720p Recording
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality isn't the greatest, so I've disabled it, 1 Sept. 2014
I bought this to replace the slightly more expensive dashcams I already have in my cars, as one of them was knackered.

Simple to set up and unlike my other dashcams this keeps overwriting the old files on the memory card.

Sound quality isn't the greatest, so I've disabled it. Don't really need it anyway.

Pleasantly surprised how good the video quality is for something so cheap. Well worth the £22.

Recommended!

Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life
Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential addition.........., 31 Mar. 2014
...To any rock fans music library.

We know the tracks, they just sound a bit different - in a good way I hasten to add!

Get it bought, and you'll be doing good if you do as some funds go to the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund.

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Extra Large, Right)
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Extra Large, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps..., 18 Nov. 2013
I suffer terrible wrist pain, my GP is unsure what it is and I CBA with hospital appts. Thought I'd try a wrist support.

It really helps with the pain, if I sleep with it on, then come morning I'm almost pain free. Wonderful!

Just a shame I don;t stay pain free! :(

Temple Of Rock - Live In Europe [DVD] [2012]
Temple Of Rock - Live In Europe [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Michael Schenker

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mad Axeman at his BEST, 20 Dec. 2012
Well, maybe not quite so mad nowadays. But probably playing at his best.

I first saw MSG in 1983. I then saw him supporting his brothers band in 2007. He was a mess. Struggled to stand, and couldn't hit a note. I thought thats the end for MS.

How wrong I was!

I heard he had turned himself around, was clean & dry, lost a ton of weight. So on that, in 2011 I went to see him at the Picturedrome. My god, I was amazed. He was back, to his very best, so I went this year to see him again, but this time he had Herman ze german on drums, and Francis Buchholz on bass - original Scorpions rhythm section. The set list was the best of his own, best of UFO, and some classic Scorpions + a couple from his new ToR release.

Again, he was at the top of his game. I spent a lot of time on Youtube looking at clips from this & his last tour. I longed for a high quality souveniere. I was delighted when I discovered that this last tour was going to be released on a DVD. I received it last week. It's a top quality product. The audio is excellent. The video is on the whole excellent as well, just a couple of petty criticisms from me, which I'll keep to myself.

Overall, I'm delighted with this DVD and thoroughly recommend it to any Schenker fan.

It's so good to see MS on stage, playing his best, and appearing to enjoy himself.

Keep on rawking!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 4:16 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Snake Oil?, 14 Mar. 2012
I'd heard Alpecin advertised on the radio a few times over the past few months, I never gave it much thought.

But about 6 weeks ago, I noticed how bald the back of my head was getting; I was contemplating shaving my head completely.

I took the plunge & ordered some of this. I wasn't expecting it to work, especially at the price. I'd looked at that Regaine stuff, and that is much more expensive.

So, after using it daily for 5 weeks, I'm delighted to say that my bald patch which was about 3 inches in diameter now has a covering of NEW albeit fine hair! Although the front of my head is still smooth, I'm more than happy with the results so far.

I guess this product will not work for everyone, but it has for me!

Hot Licks: The Legendary Guitar Of Michael Schenker
Hot Licks: The Legendary Guitar Of Michael Schenker

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael who??, 27 Feb. 2012
Schenker. Thats who.

I purchased this DVD not because I can play the guitar. I don't want to learn either, which is what this DVD is all about. I bought it to listen to MS playing some of his best tracks without vocals. Just him, bass & drums.

The day this was delivered, I went straight to Rock Bottom. The way he plays, the way he sounds, is jaw droppingly amazing.

IMO this is a must have for any MS fan.

Calgel Calpol Teething Gel 10g
Calgel Calpol Teething Gel 10g
Offered by Everyday Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace & Tranquility in a tube!, 6 Dec. 2011
This stuff works really well. When my grandson cries with teething pains, a small dollop of this and all is well again!

Fantastic stuff!

Michael Schenker Group Hardrock Legends Vol.2 (Rockpalast) [DVD] [2010]
Michael Schenker Group Hardrock Legends Vol.2 (Rockpalast) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Michael Schenker
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Schenker doing what he does best..., 6 Dec. 2011
This DVD is a must have for the Schenker fans! You could also say it's a must have for the Cozy Powell fans too.

The DVD quality is good, and the sound is also excellent.

It's almost like his first album live, with the added bonus of Rock Bottom & Doctor Doctor.

Thoroughly recommended.