Profile for E. M. Williams > Reviews

Content by E. M. Williams

E. M. Williams (Swansea south Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Ultimate 70s
Ultimate 70s

5.0 out of 5 stars 70s music, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ultimate 70s (MP3 Download)
A good purchase for anyone like me who remembers going to disco in the 70s, a very good buy for the price.

Sounds of Ocean
Sounds of Ocean

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing sounds, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sounds of Ocean (App)
I listen to this last thing at night, I find this music very relaxing, good to send you off to sleep.

20 pairs 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs
20 pairs 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Earplugs, 27 Mar. 2013
I find these very good in blocking out noise, I have tried many different kinds but keep coming back to these. they are offered at a good price and delivery is quick.

FURminator DeOdorizing Waterless Spray
FURminator DeOdorizing Waterless Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Democratizing dog spray, 14 Mar. 2013
Needed something to eliminate dog odour purchased this after someone recommend this spray to me, didn't know if it would scare my toy dog as any noise sends him running away, the spray is easy to use I only needed a very small amount, the smell is not overpowering, I use it once a week, no more dog smells

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire HD, 11 Mar. 2013
I already own the basic kindle, this one is excellent, very easy to navigate, great for shopping, reading books, playing music, email, I found it very easy to set up to wireless conection, I read reviews for weeks before deciding to buy, didnt know if I really needed one. so glad I made a purchase, I absolutely love it, I find I am using it more than my computer. I did have a problem when I first tried to charge it, it didnt seem to be charging, I rang Amazon for help, I found out the battery icon is white when fully charged and shows black when the power is running down. highly recommended
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 9:58 AM GMT

Remington S7200 Wet 2 Straight Straightener
Remington S7200 Wet 2 Straight Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Wet2straight, 11 Mar. 2013
bit disappointed with this new model, no comparison with the older model, this one is very cheap looking, very light in weight, it dont seem be so hot, still works quite well, bought it for a spare one.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 3:16 PM GMT

Woman's Weekly
Woman's Weekly

1.0 out of 5 stars womans weekly, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Woman's Weekly (App)
This is useless, it keeps asking for your email address, when entering email address it still asks for it again and again, waste of time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars light bulbs, 11 Mar. 2013
arrived well packed, can buy 100w locally, gives a good light especially needed on the stairs, cant stand the low energy ones which dont give much light. Will be sending for more when neeeded, would recommend.

Brand New Acrylic Clear Cosmetic Carry Case
Brand New Acrylic Clear Cosmetic Carry Case

5.0 out of 5 stars carry case, 7 Mar. 2013
Purchased this case to store nail varnish in I like the fact you can see at a glance what you are looking for, it could be used for makeup or sewing, well made, arrived well packed, highly recommended.

5 X 100 WATT PEARL SCREW CAP LIGHT BULBS , E27 EDISON 240V by MAXIM
5 X 100 WATT PEARL SCREW CAP LIGHT BULBS , E27 EDISON 240V by MAXIM
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars 100w bulbs, 16 Feb. 2013
These bulbs are good, I use them in a lamp, which we use daily, they seem to be lasting a lot longer than some bulbs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13