Profile for E. M. Williams > Reviews

Content by E. M. Williams

E. M. Williams (Swansea south Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars movies, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
A good app, good choice of programmes, brings back the good old days when tv was worth watching. well worth 65p

Master Class Non-Stick 39cm Baking Tray
Master Class Non-Stick 39cm Baking Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Oven Tray, 27 May 2013
This tray is well made, pity it bends at Gas Mark 7, all the food ends up in a pile at one corner, it does flatten when cold.

Keter Eden Bench Box
Keter Eden Bench Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Bench, 24 May 2013
The best part of this was the delivery time, I purchased this to replace a nine year old wooden bench, it is very poorly made, it clicks together, Being a woman I found this difficult, it would be heavy for one person to move on their own once assembled, the lid is catching the sides when opening and closing, I checked the floor is level but it is still sticking, only plus point is good size storage, cannot comment yet if it is waterproof, very disappointed with this item, would of expected something better quality for the price, I wish I had bought another wooden bench, I have a Keter medium sized storage box already and in my opinion that is far superior to this bench. update, After having a few hours of sunshine the seat of this box has warped which is going to let in water.

Low snack table tropical acacia wood small bistro coffee side table furniture
Low snack table tropical acacia wood small bistro coffee side table furniture
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Table, 22 May 2013
Item was despatched quickly, well packed, a well made table, not like tables purchased in GB, folds easy for storage, purchased it to use with my garden bench. Very pleased with this table, would highly recommend this company.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding bags, 12 May 2013
Purchased these bags to save paying the compulsory 5p carrier bag charge we have in wales, bags are a good size, able to carry loads of shopping, can be used as a shoulder bag or normal bag, these bags fold quite small, I always keep a few in my handbag. I have used these bags and some similar bags for years.

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover 75 ml
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC, 4 April 2013
I found this nail polish remover excellent, just pop a finger in the jar and all the nail varnish is removed, no rubbing needed, makes removing nail varnish a breeze, absolutely brilliant.

Indelible Love - Jake's Story
Indelible Love - Jake's Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Jakes story, 27 Mar. 2013
This is almost a carbon copy of the previous book, except for about the last 8 percent of it, sorry I purchased it, would of liked a follow on book not a repeat.

Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga
Relax Melodies: A white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Mar. 2013
This is one of the best for relaxation I have found so far having tried out several, it can be timed to shut itself off.

Nice-n-Cosy Dog Crate Luxury Mattress, 62x 44.5cm , Small
Nice-n-Cosy Dog Crate Luxury Mattress, 62x 44.5cm , Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Crate Bed, 27 Mar. 2013
Purchased this for my small dog crate so I could have a spare to wash, nice and soft but not as thick as the one which came with the crate, why make these in white? a black one would keep cleaner looking for longer, my dog loves it, it would be suitable for any pet, it could also be used on a chair or mat.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars stylus, 27 Mar. 2013
Purchased this for my Kindle HD Fire, works very well to start with but after a month it is useless, I have tried cheap and expensive ones but they are all the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13