Profile for Ellemay > Reviews

Content by Ellemay

Ellemay (Swansea south Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Kipling Women's Eldorado Cross-Body Bag K13732B06 Stone Print
Kipling Women's Eldorado Cross-Body Bag K13732B06 Stone Print

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice small bag with a place for everything, 31 Aug. 2014
A nice small bag with a place for everything, loads of pockets, I use it when out walking the dog as it can be worn across the body leaving hands free.

Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Large Baking Sheet
Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Large Baking Sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars BAKING SHEET, 31 Aug. 2014
An excellent baking sheet liner, it can be cut to size, have used it daily, all it needs is a rinse after use, wish I had bought one sooner.

Tefal Natura J0337001 Baking Tray 38 x 28 cm
Tefal Natura J0337001 Baking Tray 38 x 28 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made tray like all things Tefal, 31 Aug. 2014
A well made tray like all things Tefal, excellent non stick surface, the food is easy to remove, nothing sticks to this tin, it was a little expensive, you only get what you pay for, highly recommended.

NRS Healthcare L97718 Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool
NRS Healthcare L97718 Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars this stool was easy to put together, 31 Aug. 2014
Purchased this stool as I am finding it difficult to shower, this stool was easy to put together, very stable in shower well made, glad I read other reviews regarding the size of different stools, this one just fitted through the shower door, I have a large shower cubicle. It could be assembled in the shower. Good buy for the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy harness, 22 Jun. 2014
Purchased this for my Chihuahua puppy which was ten weeks old at the time, it was slightly too big around him, now he is 18 weeks old it fits him perfect, nice and soft, well made, puppy, sent for the extra small but had to return it as it wouldn't go over his head, never considered the size of his head I only measured him around the chest. as this harness needs to be put over dogs head. This is my first experience of a harness, very happy puppy is very secure when out.

Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bag K1316308D Sandy Camel
Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bag K1316308D Sandy Camel

5.0 out of 5 stars Syro Bag, 22 Jun. 2014
Purchased this in Sandy Camel, the colour is lovely, plenty of pockets on the outside plus inner zipped pocket, nice long strap which can be worn across the body, well made like all Kipling bags, it has plenty of room for everything I need to carry.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

1.0 out of 5 stars GHD Styler, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
After everyone was saying these were the best straightners on the market, I decided to make a purchase, I find these very flimsy, only one heat setting, they feel cheap compared to other straightners I have used, my hair seems more frizzy than usual, the texture seems to have changed, my hair is now very dry, having very greasy hair previously the lead is very long but very thin, which tangles every use, with a cheap plug which is difficult to use if you have any problems with your hands. These straightners are never worth the price paid, I shall stick with Remington in future, Very disappointed with my purchase,

Westland Horticulture Organic Chicken Manure Pellets
Westland Horticulture Organic Chicken Manure Pellets

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Manure, 1 Jun. 2014
I was surprised when this arrived, it is massive and will last ages, having used this product for years, I find it good under potatoes and runner beans, it has many uses in the garden, much cheaper than the local garden centre. I found it quite heavy to lift.

Nylabone N201PSKP Puppy Starter Kit - Brown and White
Nylabone N201PSKP Puppy Starter Kit - Brown and White

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Bones, 1 Jun. 2014
Purchased this for my small puppy, he spends hours chewing it saving him chewing anything else, best thing ever for a puppy, he is only on the first one. would highly recommend.

Small Bite Spikey Ball Dog Toy
Small Bite Spikey Ball Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spikey Ball, 1 Jun. 2014
Purchased this for my small puppy, it is giving him hours of pleasure and saves him chewing everything in site, would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15