Profile for D.Norgate > Reviews

Content by D.Norgate

D.Norgate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Indigo Ocean Dreams (Indigo Dreams)
Indigo Ocean Dreams (Indigo Dreams)
by Lori Lite
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD for children, 12 May 2016
I bought it for my 8 year old daughter. She is giving this product 5 stars. She loves the CD. She said it has very creative stories and it helps her sleeps. I think the stories are very inspirational and shows children how to control their anger.

One Direction Lunch Bag, Red/Multi-Colour
One Direction Lunch Bag, Red/Multi-Colour
Offered by Baggage Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 Jan. 2016
Looks good. My daughter loves it. I got it for just under £5, so very happy.

TY Beanie Boo Plush - Turquoise Leona Cheetah
TY Beanie Boo Plush - Turquoise Leona Cheetah
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 5 Jan. 2016
My daughters have a little collection of Beanie Boos and this one is probably my favourite so far. Lovely colours.

John Adams Festival Girls Bangle Blitz
John Adams Festival Girls Bangle Blitz
Offered by Fun Collectables

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelets can not be worn!, 5 Jan. 2016
My daughter was very excited to get it from Santa as she asked for it. Played with it once, made 4 bracelets but none of them could be worn as the wooden sticks loose shape after very short time. Also it is not easy to make them for a child. It requires adult help. It also requires patience as you need to soak the wooden sticks for 10 minutes and than let them dry for 1 hour, so for a my impatient daughters it was a bit of a challenge. Not sure if they will try it again.

Music Maxi Poster featuring the Gorgeous Harry Styles from One Direction 61x91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 5 Jan. 2016
My 8 year old daughter loves it, so I am happy. Impressed with the fast delivery before Christmas.

Creative Toys Elegant Catwalk Creations Fashions
Creative Toys Elegant Catwalk Creations Fashions

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 5 Jan. 2016
Very hard to use for my 8 year old daughter as there are no English instructions. And for a beginner is not obvious what you can do with it. It was a waste of money for me.

Angels Incense Raphael 10 Sticks in Green Packaging Fiore D'Oriente
Angels Incense Raphael 10 Sticks in Green Packaging Fiore D'Oriente

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 5 Jan. 2016
I have tried three different scents from Fiore D`Oriente and I have to say that this one (Raphael) is my favourite. Absolutely love it. Beautiful. Very pleasant and calming.

Secret Kingdom Series 3 Collection - 6 Books, RRP £29.94 (Wildflower Wood; Swan Palace; Snow Bear Sanctuary; Phoenix Festival; Fancy Dress Party; Jewel Cavern)
by Rosie Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good value to buy collection rather than individual books, 7 Nov. 2015
My 7 year old daughter loves Secret Kingdom books. We have first three series. My daughter keeps reading them all over again and again. I have just purchased series 4. It is a good value to buy collection rather than individual books. Unfortunately I can not find collection series 5 on Amazon.
Great present for girls who love reading about fairies.

Laken HIT Thermo Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Narrow Mouth 350ML Kukuxumusu - Marrubia with Neo Cover
Offered by LakenUSA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 7 Nov. 2015
I like it because it is stainless steal and should be a healthier alternative to plastic and aluminium bottles. It is easy to open and close the lid for my 5 year old. Nice and light. I am happy I bought it with the cover as that makes it easy to carry on the shoulder. The cover is extra few ponds but for me it was worth it.

Children Kids Superhero Capes with Free Mask **Many Styles** (Wonder Woman)
Children Kids Superhero Capes with Free Mask **Many Styles** (Wonder Woman)
Offered by Ever Sales

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 7 Nov. 2015
I bought it for my 7 year old daughter who is one of the smallest in her class. The description says it is for 3-10 years old. But it is very small on my 7 year old daughter who is one of the smallest in her class. So I was disappointed that the cape is so small. I think it is suitable for 3-5 year old.
Otherwise the fabric seems really nice and quality too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4