Profile for D.Norgate > Reviews

Tall Square Wicker Waste Storage Basket
Tall Square Wicker Waste Storage Basket
Offered by home-decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 14 July 2014
It looks very nice and solid. I am very happy with the quality. It looks the same as on the picture. Nice size too.

Jason Natural Products Family Sunblock SPF#45 120 ml
Jason Natural Products Family Sunblock SPF#45 120 ml
Offered by Purely Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Natural as I thought., 14 July 2014
I am very disappointed with this sunscreen as I expected natural sunscreen without chemicals. Jason Natural Products Family Sun block SPF 45 does contains chemicals such as Ethyllexylglycerin and some ingredients which are considered as irritants such as glutamate. Also it contains parfume, which I would not expect with a natural product.
I can not use this product as I had a previous allergic reaction to some of the ingredients. The seller does not provide the list of ingredients on the Amazon website. I did contacted the seller that the product is not as describe but they were not very sympathetic and said I can returned it but I would have to pay for the postage myself and also they would deduct their postage fees from my refund. But I do have to thank Amazon for their action and resolving my issue.

I would recommend to everybody who is looking for chemical free sunscreen to check the ingredients with the seller before the purchase and decide if it is natural enough for you. A good guide for checking on sunscreen products is the Environmental Working Group guide (EWG).

240 Blue and White Outdoor Multi Action Snowing Icicle Lights 4.6m Length (L156)
Offered by Balloon Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 23 Dec 2013
I am happy with the lights so far. It looks good. We had them only for 3 weeks now so can not comments on durability. It seesms like some of the bulbs are not as brigt as some others. Also there supposed to be 8 settings but it seems to me that some settings are the same so I would say that you have only 5 settings. But over all it looks good and I do not mind a little imperfection. I think it is quite qood value for money.

(M) Cauldron Witch Girls Witch Costumes Kids Witches Halloween Trick Treat Fancy Dress Up Outfits
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars poor tailoring, 23 Oct 2013
It arrived very fast. I have to say I was very impressed with the seller as I have contacted the seller after ordering the dress if they could dispatch the dress as soon as possible and almost immediately I got the email that the dress was dispatched and received the dress on Monday. It was ordered on Friday. So very impressed.
Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with a dress as it was very big. Too long. On the packaging it said size 5-7. On the dress it says size M. On the web site I thought I have ordered size 6-8 as there was not option for selecting the size. My daughter is 6 years (117 cm tall) and it is far too long. Aprox 20 cm of material drugging on the floor.
The dress looks nice, but it is not well made. One side was shorter that the other side. It looks very lopsided.
I am sorry but I would not recommend it.

Disney Princess 24 Piece Giant Shaped Floor Jigsaw Puzzle
Disney Princess 24 Piece Giant Shaped Floor Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful., 18 Oct 2013
Beautiful picture.

My three year old daughter loves it. It is a really beautiful picture, lovely colours. Also I like the fact that it is oval shape with a crown on top. The quality seems to be good, very sturdy. Each piece is nice large size so is very good to handle for a little hands.

Strawberry Shortcake Double Pack The Berryfest Pricess [DVD]
Strawberry Shortcake Double Pack The Berryfest Pricess [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls love it, 3 Oct 2013
Both my daughters ( 2 year old and 5 year old) love it. Nice stories, nice songs and lovely characters.

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me, 2 Oct 2013
I am into alkalizing diet, so I do like this book. I have not tried all the recipes but I have a few favourites. And I am grateful for some recipes such as sugar free chocolate mousse (made from avocado)!! If you buy this book I recommend to try the chocolate mouse and sweet potato chocolate brownies!! Even my kids and husband love the brownies and I do not have to make a brownies full of sugar and gluten again.

I would recommend to read a little bit about alkalising diet to people who do not know what alkalising diet is before the purchase of this cook book as some people here were surprised that the cook book was vegetarian.

Disney Princess 'Perfect' Pop Up Room Tidy
Disney Princess 'Perfect' Pop Up Room Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it!, 2 Oct 2013
It looks very nice in my daughter's bedroom. The picture is only on one side, the other three sides are mesh, but we do not mind. The size is just perfect for me.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Organic Sunsafe SPF50 150ml
Dead Sea Spa Magik Organic Sunsafe SPF50 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy it again!, 2 Oct 2013
I used it this summer for the first time. We used it two weeks in Greece and never got burned. We used it even on our little girl with eczema and I have to say that the whole time we were in Greece and actually since than she did not have eczema.

I like the texture of the cream. I was happy with it and I will buy it again.

New Barbie Poncho Towel
New Barbie Poncho Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: New Barbie Poncho Towel
II am very pleased with the towel. The picture looks very nice and the colours are nice and bright even after so many washes. My girl loves it. The thickness of the towel is quite good and the material is nice and soft.

Page: 1 | 2