Profile for Simon Sloth Schultz > Reviews

Content by Simon Sloth Sc...

Simon Sloth Schultz (Kolding, Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by 4GamersUK
Price: 8.40

3.0 out of 5 stars well..., 14 Aug 2013
This is modern warfare 1 with better graphics and yet the first one was still better... too bad for a franchise like this

Light A Match, For I Deserve to Burn
Light A Match, For I Deserve to Burn
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No, no, no, 14 Aug 2013
I should have listened more, it was my own fault, but why did I ever buy all those emo records? Anyway, I have nothing nice to say about this record. Oh wait is has an interesting sleeve, but for some reason it smells... It has to do with how they made the cover in layers and things like that. My hands would smell every time I touched that sleeve.

Static Age
Static Age
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Static Age (Audio CD)
This record is all the Misfits I will ever need. Sure other records are good and some are even great, but this one is a true masterpiece and I like how it's as much Elvis and Jim Morrison as it's punk rock. There's a depth to this album that was never heard again from the Misfits. Top notch record.

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
by Max Brooks
Price: 6.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but badly done, 14 Aug 2013
This was fun, but it felt like it had been really easy to write and the quality of the book was awful. The paper back cover was almost as thin as the pages of the book and it absolutely lost it's firmness from the first read. I should say that I got the old one with the green cover, so this might be a newer and better version.

It doesn't feel as much as a book as it feels like an elaborate blog that has been re written, so I never recommended it to people. Honestly it felt a little like I was a couple of steps ahead of the writer, so maybe this would be good for kids with active imaginations that are at an age where they can handle zombies and the like.

Night Of The Living Dead - The Remake [DVD]
Night Of The Living Dead - The Remake [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Todd
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 5.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 14 Aug 2013
If you want to share a six pack with a friend and watch a bad movie this might be it... But I doubt it. Let's just say you love horror though and... No, it still sucks... But the DVD worked and it got here fine (i.e. nobody wanted to steal it).

Seriously this is the re written script and the dynamics are all messed up when compared to the original. It is Romero's own re write, but it reminds me of when George Lucas made the special editions. None of his new work actually improved his original work.

Six Feet Under: Complete HBO Seasons 1-5 Collector's Edition (24 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Richard Jenkins
Price: 42.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The right boxset, 14 Aug 2013
This is a great series and the first great HBO series along with The Sopranos. Watch this for a great drama, that has some good acting as well, but give it a chance and get past season 1. It isn't at all bad, but it's character driven, so it takes a little while to really get into it. I enjoyed this a LOT and this + Lost made me realize that Tv shows were on the rise

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by FRElectronics
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 14 Aug 2013
Best buy I did with external memory... It works and there enough room on my phone for dumb videos and mp3's now. I

Tao of Jeet Kune Do
Tao of Jeet Kune Do
by Bruce Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tao of Jeet Kune Do (Paperback)
First off I thought this would be a more... A done piece of work, but it looks more like notes and sketches for a future book on Jeet Kune Do. That disappointed me a bit at first, but now I love it. This is what Bruce Lee thought about fighting, how far he had gotten and how he thought it should be applied in future fighting. If you're a fan of MMA this will tickle that fancy as well.

I use this as inspiration for Kung Fu and MMA training (and a little grappling), so I experience the martial arts angle, but I am very new to it and I do not do Jeet Kune Do, so I am not reviewing this as a JKD practitioner in interest of full disclosure.

The Complete Book of Five Rings
The Complete Book of Five Rings
by Miyamoto Musashi
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Aug 2013
A real life samurai philosopher that had at least 63 sword duels (to the death), he won one of those duels with a stick and he even fought a tiger... When he retired he wrote down his philosophies and his sword techniques and so on. This work has all of that in one book. What the hell are you waiting for?

The Art of War
The Art of War
by Sun Wu
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A short worthwhile book (they don't make them like this anymore), 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Art of War (Paperback)
This really is a short and worthwhile book. You can read it before going to work, while waiting for a bus or in a coffee break... It's that short and easily accessible, besides that many, many successful people have read it, made it their own and regurgitated facts that this book presented first. This is for you whether you simply like history, martial arts, war, business, art or tactics and strategy obviously.

If you like The Art of War from a creative point of view there is another short book called The War of Art that is also cheap and well worth checking out. But that one is for the creative person.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3