Profile for Siobhian > Reviews

Energy Oracle Cards
by Sandra Taylor
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards (Cards)
Lovely cards, but I didn't like the borders so I ended up modifying them.

They were my first oracle cards and helped me on my journey towards tarot.

Light-hearted yet meaningful.

Morgan Greer Tarot
Morgan Greer Tarot
by William F. Greer
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful Deck, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
Vibrant, rich colours. Thick, borderless cards. Been pondering this deck for months and I finally purchased them. Not even disappointed!

They do come in a flimsy box, but mine arrived undamaged. The book is simply a little white paper book, not something you'd gain much knowledge with, so make sure you purchase other tarot books to help you. However, I purchased them with basic wisdom of tarot and didn't have a need for a guide book.

The New Mythic Tarot [With Paperback Book]
The New Mythic Tarot [With Paperback Book]
by Juliet Sharman-Burke

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed, 22 May 2014
I was very much upset when I opened these cards. Alternatively, I bought these from a book store. I have three decks of my own: Morgan-Greer Tarot, Energy Oracle Cards and The Psychic Tarot, all of which I am in love with. In comparison to these truly amazing cards, The New Mythic Tarot cards are weak, shoddy, flimsy and feel like pieces of paper in my hands.

The cards will bend easily, shuffling with them is uncomfortable and the print is of poor quality. I would steer any tarot reader away from these cards, as they will disappoint. On the back of the cards, there is a tacky copyright print along the decorative borders, which disgusted me.

I bought these cards because they were a re-illustration of another deck of tarot cards that I have the book of, and it helped me greatly. I thought buying these cards will at least have a link to the old book that I loved, and I was so disheartened by the poor quality of the cards that I've barely even looked at the book itself!

Much to my dismay, I was so mad with my purchase that I tore each and every card up in anger, and I don't regret it one bit.

Definitely do not buy.

Planet Waves NS Tri-Action Capo - Black
Planet Waves NS Tri-Action Capo - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Product!, 6 Jan 2014
I needed a new capo to replace my old one - it has been dead for a long time!

This one is lightweight, but you can tell it's durable. Lovely to the touch and to look at, fits beautifully on my guitar and holds the strings down evenly. I'm quite fussy, so this has definitely been a successful purchase.

Recommend for beginners and professionals.

Easy to adjust and easy to move up and down the neck of the guitar.

Looks great on the guitar, too, which is a bonus. Fits nicely into the little storage hold in my guitar's hard case.

Wacom Bamboo Pen
Wacom Bamboo Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Pen (Electronics)
Delivered quickly and on the day it was estimated. I am very happy with my new Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet. I had a tablet before but then I bought an Apple Macbook and my old graphics tablet wasn't compatible with Mac. I am far from disappointed with this product. At first I was a little hesitant, not having used one for a while, but after installing the software and opening Photoshop, I was quickly drawing again, happy to finally be drawing digital once more. I recommend this to anyone who is interested in using a tablet because it is perfect for beginners and, no doubt, professionals too. It's neat, great for desks of all sizes and is easy to store away or travel with. Perfect.