Profile for NicodiAngelo12 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero: The Graphic Novel
Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero: The Graphic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Hero Graphic Novel, 7 Nov. 2014
This is an awesome graphic novel and a great way to start the Heroes of Olympus graphic novel series! The artwork is fabulous and the characters look just like their descriptions in the original books - I love the way Festus is portrayed. It's extremely true to the story with all the best lines and scenes kept in. This graphic novel is a must have for all Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus fans.

The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus Book 5)
The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blood of Olympus, 8 Oct. 2014
This has to be probably the best book in the Heroes of Olympus and possibly one of the best books that Rick Riordan has written! It's a great end to this amazing series. The story is gripping from start to finish and it was great to have Nico and Reyna's point of views. It's beautifully written, wonderfully funny and very heartwarming. The ending is especially heartwarming and endearing. All I can say about this book is - It's just astronomically epical!

The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson & the Olympians Graphic Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Titan's Curse Graphic Novel, 15 Oct. 2013
I think this is a very good graphic novel and it stands up easily to The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters. It's not as long as I expected but it sticks to the plot and the characters look very much like described. Nico is VERY good and sweet looking, I'm sure they'll change this when they do The Battle of The Labyrinth Graphic Novel, and make him look more of a dangerous loner (as he should do). Artemis is also very good and so is Athena. I think Blackjack looks perfect, though it's a shame he doesn't mention doughnuts. The only scenes that I can think of that they missed is the one where Ares and Aphrodite talk to Percy and the other is that Dr Chase never appears in it. All in all I think this a GREAT graphic novel and I can't wait for the next one!

Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters
Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters Soundtrack, 10 Aug. 2013
I think Andrew Lockington has done an AWESOME job of the music for this film, it's dramatic, it's haunting and totally amazing! I think Thalia's Story is especially good. He really captures the moment of Thalia's sacrifice, starting off dramatic and ending in a beautifully haunting way. I think this has to be my favourite piece from the whole film. The Colchis Bull is another great piece and the main title is excellent. All in all this is a epical album to match a really great film.

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code: The Graphic Novel (Artemis Fowl (Graphic Novels))
by Andrew Donkin

5.0 out of 5 stars The Eternity Code Graphic Novel, 19 July 2013
The first two graphic novels of this series were AWESOME and this book lives up to both! Its pretty much to the book with fabulous illustrations and eye catching scenes. I'm not too sure if there are any parts that have been skipped I haven't read the book in a while so I can't really remember everything but its true to the original as are the character lines. Its very funny as the book was and certainly a page turner and I would recommend to anyone who loves the Fowl series or is just looking for a great graphic novel..it leaves you wanting more......so I cant wait for when the next one!

Brave (Wii)
Brave (Wii)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave Wii Game, 16 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Brave (Wii) (Video Game)
I had this game bought for me by my Mom for the weekend and boy it was not a disappointment! This is one of the BEST games I've EVER played! It's true to the actual story of Brave and has fabulous graphics and the controls are superb! I had my game set to medium, but on some parts like the 'bosses' I had to change it to easy, perhaps this was because I hadn't had many bow or sword upgrades (you find these in chests throughout the game) but by the time I'd got to the last two or three stones in the Stone Circle (these are sort of the levels) I was almost having a new sword and bow a minute! I also ADORE the little Mini Games in the game where you play as Merida's brothers who have been turned into bears and have to solve a puzzle for her (this is usually to open a door or drawbridge)..they require some thought but aren't TOO troublesome. The graphics and story scenes are beautiful and what I like is that the voices are the same as from the film (at least for the British version). I also like the games enemies, not your usual wolves, bears and boars, but elemental creatures and shadow wolves, mandrakes and even harpies, this is a nice change from your 'usual' enemies. Altogether this is one of the BEST games I've ever played and I recommend it to all Brave fans and people just looking for a good game alike!

Madagascar 3 (Wii)
Madagascar 3 (Wii)
Offered by GNH100

5.0 out of 5 stars Madagascar 3 Wii Game, 16 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Madagascar 3 (Wii) (Video Game)
I had this game for Christmas (I cant believe I've left is so long to review this!) and I enjoyed playing it immensely! It is one of the best wii games I've EVER had! It's pretty original to the story and the graphics are top notch. The controls are pretty easy to master and have a nice "flow" to them and the character voiceovers are just as funny as the films! The short 'movie' clips with one of the chimps and King Julien are hilarious and are a good break to almost endless gameplay. Though I say almost endless gameplay it only took me hmm call it two evenings to finish then again perhaps Im an intense gamer, though i wouldn't exactly call myself that! All in All A FABULOUS game from Dreamworks Yet AGAIN!

The Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson & the Olympians Graphic Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel, 27 Jun. 2013
Well umm the cover is amazing very to the actual book...I'd like to say more but I haven't yet received it so don't know what the story is like! I'll say more when I do......Okay I've read the book TODAY and It is BRILLIANT 10 times better and more to the story than The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel which is good but not awesome. This book is SO to the book with wonderful illustrations and some of the best funny lines from the book....Thalia is especially good and so is Tyson. I can actually describe this book in one word: EPICAL (though they have changed a few parts around and I can think of two scenes they skipped completely: One the battle of the monster doughnut store and two the last end scene with Hermes delivering Poseidon's letter to Percy..apart from that unless my memory fails me it's all there).

The Kane Chronicles: Survival Guide
The Kane Chronicles: Survival Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Survival Guide, 28 May 2013
I couldn't wait to get this when it was finally published, it is a VERY, VERY good book. It has wonderful descriptions and pictures of the characters and is a wonderful companion book to The Kane Chronicles. It is wonderful for any fan or for a person just starting to read the series. It is just AWESOME:)

The Demigod Diaries (Heroes of Olympus)
The Demigod Diaries (Heroes of Olympus)

5.0 out of 5 stars Demigod Diaries, 28 May 2013
This book is a BRILLIANT accompaniment to The Heroes of Olympus series or The Percy Jackson series..in fact it's perfect for any fan! As usual there are short stories in there, the one about Annabeth when she was on the run with Luke and Thalia is especially interesting and explains a lot, the one where Hermes appears seeking help I must admit in parts is HILARIOUS!! The final short story is by Riordan's son Hayley...it is darker than Rick's writing but works well as an explanation for the Titan War in the first Percy series. But in the introduction he mentions pictures of demigods you might meet while on a quest, there are none..I double checked the book back to front re-read the introduction to make sure it said that and it did but no pictures..that's the only thing I miss as it says it should be there. But all in all another FABULOUS book from Rick Riordan!

Page: 1 | 2