Profile for L. Davidson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kong Beaver for Cat
Kong Beaver for Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws up, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Kong Beaver for Cat (Misc.)
Three out of three cats love this thing. Have found it soaking wet from them licking it non-stop. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One cat rarely leaves it., 10 Aug. 2015
Set this up a few days ago and one of my cats is now almost always in it, so I'd say it's a success. (The other cat seems to have decided she likes to be on another floor of the house, which started before this arrived, so she hasn't spent much time in it, so far. Maybe I should get a second one for her.)

James Wellbeloved Cat Food Fish and Rice Senior 1.5 Kg
James Wellbeloved Cat Food Fish and Rice Senior 1.5 Kg
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 cats love it., 10 Aug. 2015
Small pieces seem easy to eat and digest by my two newer rescue cats who aren't great at chewing. We had some problems with larger dry food.

This stuff seems very tastey and had a strong smell (but not so bad it will annoy humans unless right next to it), and is a favourite of all three cats I've fed it to.

One of the three seemed to get tummy mild rumbles/flatulence from it, but didn't seem to mind or stop eating it. She had a very sensitive stomach so that is probably atypical, and also happened with some other foods I tried, but didn't happen with the same brand's turkey flavour (which is also recommended). The other two cats also have sensitive tummies but have had no problems and eat this every day, as well as wet food.

As always, you have to try it to see how your cat likes it, but I'd definitely give this one a try as 3/3 cats love it so far.

It does leave a bit of a residue in the food bowl if left for a day or so, so it may not be the best dry food if you want something you can put a lot out of at once and forget about. (OTOH, the turkey flavour didn't seem to leave anything behind.) My cats tend to finish uo whatever is left for them so it's good here.

AnNengJin® Cat Catch the LED Light Interactive Exercise Toy Cat Training Tool(Pack of 2)
Offered by ANG UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life. Perhaps too bright?, 10 Aug. 2015
Both my new cats love them and chase the dot for hours. These take AAA batteries and thus seem to last much longer, and be easier to refill, than ones taking tiny flat batteries.

The beams seem VERY bright, so watch out for your kitties' eyes and remember that many surfaces reflect or scatter the laser, including polished floors. I'd feel safer with a dimmer option but you still have to be careful whatever the brightness of these toys.

HyperX Savage 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 CL9 DIMM XMP Memory Module
HyperX Savage 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 CL9 DIMM XMP Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Take off the stickers :), 10 Aug. 2015
Not much to say about memory other than that it works, fits well and I haven't cared enough to benchmark it.

It looks very fancy with the custom heatsinks, if you have a case where anyone can see it.

One thing to note: They come with stickers you can put on your case or whatever. I'm not sure where they were in the packaging exactly but I managed to miss them and only noticed when I swapped a graphics card and found two HyperX stickers (still on their backing) sitting on it. No problem, but worth knowing about in case you don't notice too and they end up falling somewhere worse.

Vitakraft Cat Grass 120 g (Pack of 6)
Vitakraft Cat Grass 120 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat seemed to like it., 10 Aug. 2015
My mostly indoor cat liked eating this stuff as much as she liked eating the stuff just outside the front.

Fractal Design Newton R3 Smart Modular 600W Power Supply
Fractal Design Newton R3 Smart Modular 600W Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, especially for the fan and lack of dust., 10 Aug. 2015
Glad I got this. Being modular it has kept cable clutter inside my PC down, but the big win is the fan which doesn't turn on unless under high load. Now when I remove the dust cover under my PC (PSU mounted at the bottom, fan-down) there is literally never anything in there that needs cleaning as it seems the fan has still never been on, or on high enough, to pull in dust, even after months and including hours of gaming.

Vktech Pack of 100 Re-Useable Nylon Velcro Strap Cable Ties adhesive backed Velcro

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, strong, versatile, and you get loads., 10 Aug. 2015
I planned to use these to tidy some cables but they ended up coming in handy joining two animal cages together to form a bigger cage temporarily. Now the cage is no longer needed I can reuse them for something else. (I wish I could say the same for the cage, which is taking up a lot of space!)

They are very strong and versatile, and you get more than you'd need for most tasks. Handy thing to have around.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fix for USB 3 flash drive in Windows 10, 10 Aug. 2015
When I plugged this in to my Windows 10 machine, charging and USB 2 devices worked but nothing happened when I plugged in my USB 3 flash drive. What seemed to fix it for me was installing and running the USB Hub Firmware Updater on Aukey's website. This is even though it reported the device already had thr latest firmware; I flashed it anyway and everything then worked.

Aside from that fixable oddity, and a shorter USB 3 data cable than I had hoped, it seems great so far. The design and materials are nicer than I expected, with a nice rubberised feel to the sides and premium packaging (for what that'd worth).

Charging works well and my limited data tests with USB 2 and 3 devices are now all working fine. Recommended, if the combination of ports i right for your needs.

James Wellbeloved Dry Cat Food Turkey and Rice Senior 1.5 Kg
James Wellbeloved Dry Cat Food Turkey and Rice Senior 1.5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff for my old, picky cat, 18 Jan. 2015
My cat is quite picky lately but she likes this, and it also hasn't made her sick. Although since I got the fish flavour from the same brand, she tends to only eat this when the fish runs out (but sometimes she eats some when both are on offer). Your cat may vary!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3