Profile for Reeve Yusaras > Reviews

Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars On my second clipper, 2 Jun 2014
I have tried several brands of hair clippers over the years, all with varying degrees of longevity, quality, user-friendliness, etc. My previous clipper was identical to this one, and I bought it because I have been very satisfied with its performance over the 5 years or so my first clipper lasted. I do believe that for the money, this must be one of the best buys out there.

Iconeyewear Baghdad Wayfarer Unisex Adult Sunglasses Oak Wood One Size
Iconeyewear Baghdad Wayfarer Unisex Adult Sunglasses Oak Wood One Size
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Roll on summer...., 2 Jun 2014
These wayfarers are simply great. Just like the iconic original, but with an update in the form of a wood print rather than the ubiquitous black frame. A careful look at the lens material does reveal their lesser quality, but it does the job of shielding one's eyes from the sun's harshest rays very admirably nonetheless. And given the bargain price of these shades, one cannot complain. They come delivered with a dual purpose protective sleeve/cleaning cloth. All we need now is some serious sunshine...

OXFORD TAX HAVEN ESSENTIAL TAX DISC HOLDER CARBON
OXFORD TAX HAVEN ESSENTIAL TAX DISC HOLDER CARBON
Offered by Kestrel Honda
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not flawless, 20 April 2014
PRO: Sturdy holder, easy to assemble or take apart for disc replacement, easy to attach to bike.
CON: As mentioned by other reviewers, the 'carbon' look coating comes off VERY easily. Pre-warned by the reviews, I proceeded to handle the tightening of the bolts and attachment to the bike with great care, but the coating still suffered scratching and peeling. In time this will no doubt allow rust to form, considering the holder will get wet and get covered by road dirt. This will limit the holder's useful life. Considering the price, this is a quality control issue the manufacturer really needs to sort out, in my humble opinion.

Ryde Large Motorbike/Scooter Seat Cover/Protector
Ryde Large Motorbike/Scooter Seat Cover/Protector
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 17 Feb 2014
Positives: Yes it is a bike/scooter seat cover, and it fits.
Negatives: It is NOT rain proof, waterproof, long lasting, sturdy.
Tested the cover in anger during the current spell of foul weather. I found my seat just as wet as it would have been without a cover.
Evidently the cover is totally porous...
After two days the Velcro straps, that help hold the cover in place by passing underneath the seat, parted from the cover itself.
All in all, I do NOT recommend this product. Waste of money.
Advice: buy a full (completely covering the vehicle) weather proof cover, or do as I now do, which is to carry an absorbent cloth in the under seat storage compartment and give the seat a wipe when it's wet, before getting on it.

5004 - Black Thermal Motorcycle Balaclava
5004 - Black Thermal Motorcycle Balaclava
Offered by GHOSTBIKES
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, not perfect., 15 Feb 2014
It's a thin and supple material so it stores away easily. Because it's thin, it should easily fit under your helmet, but the downside is that it does not provide an awful lot of protection against the cold. Other people have commented on the stitching being located on the forehead, leading to it irritating the forehead skin. This is true, I do notice it myself, but to me its bearable. Perhaps those people whose helmets are a really tight fit suffer worse with this problem .

Retro Mama 2014 Wall
Retro Mama 2014 Wall
by Sellers
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny reminder tool!, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Retro Mama 2014 Wall (Calendar)
Bought this for my wife, who uses a similar calendar every year to keep the whole family on track. This one is quite funny, comes with a good selection of little stickers to help mark returning occasions (holidays, doctor appointments, birthdays, sports activities, etc) and a handy pocket for keeping little notes and other bits of paper as required. It can be hung off a nail/screw or picture hook, or stuck onto the fridge door using the magnet provided. There is room to keep track of appointments for amaximum of 5 family members. The only slightly negative point for me to make is that the boxes to write such appointments in are somewhat smaller than those that can be found on similar calendars. Overall though, a happy customer!

Sonor Smart Force Steel Snare Drum
Sonor Smart Force Steel Snare Drum
Price: 65.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart buy!, 15 Dec 2013
I ordered this as a replacement for my son's drumkit's failing snare. What a great buy. Decent quality, very reasonably priced drum. And with the ordering and delivery process by Amazon, it couldn't go wrong... Recommend!

Christmas Cheers
Christmas Cheers
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You 'can't can't' help but love it ..., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Cheers (MP3 Download)
I love Christmas and the obligatory music of the season that goes with it. We tend to buy a few new albums every November. In my endeavours to find something fresh to accompany our family through this year's festive period, I came across these lads during my traditional pre-season rummage through Amazon US and through listening to AccuRadio's (www) holiday music channel. The US market for holiday music is so much more developed than it is in the UK...
This is a great CD full of holiday favourites sung by a phenomenal vocal harmony ensemble from the US. This is how close harmony and a cappella should sound like; not the sugar-sweet and blatantly commercialised renditions we have all heard before, but fresh, clever and sometimes funny! Overtones and other wannabees, take note please...
I can wholeheartedly recommend this album.
Now my only remaining wish for this Christmas is for Amazon UK to start supplying the UK market with copies of the festive album by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy! Ho Ho Ho !

ililily Soft cotton Newsboy Flat Cap ivy Cabbie Vintage Gatsby Irish Hats Driver Hunting Hat with adjustable strap (flatcap-508-4)
Offered by ililily-UK
Price: 21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all about it ...., 29 Nov 2013
Good, comfortable fit. It will fit a range of head sizes (but with mine being 59 cm and it approaching the 'maximum allowable' area of the cap's size range, I would say this one favours those with slightly smaller heads (Size 60 or less). The adjustable strap at the back ensures it sits snugly but comfortably on top of your noggin and stays there without fear of moving or blowing off with the first feeble gust of wind. ..
Seems to be put together well enough. The cap's inside/bottom side of the peak has a leather look.
The cap feels warm/cosy and lightweight, which is nice.
All in all I am happy with it and would recommend!

Dunlop Acifort Warwick Full Safety Welly Size 9 Black/Red
Dunlop Acifort Warwick Full Safety Welly Size 9 Black/Red
Offered by ABMultiproducts ltd.
Price: 14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet..., 27 Nov 2013
Good quality boots, good fit, steel toe cap et all. Price, ordering process and delivery all without any issue.
If there is anything to comment on, it is possibly the expected durability of the sole; compared to the rest of the boot these feel a little flimsy. Soles feel flimsy especially on cheap welly boots in general, but unfortunately it is also the case here. I would like to see them 1/8" - 1/4" thicker, just to give me that added sense of sturdiness. Mind you, I have not worn this particular pair long enough to be able to state with authority that the soles on this pair would not last.
Again, this is a gripe I have against many different boots, not just this one, so if it is something that you are not particularly concerned about, then this is an excellent buy. Overall, I am happy with these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3