Profile for Sumayyah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Glamour May 2013
Glamour May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Glamour May 2013 (App)
At last. A magazine I can read on my kindle where I choose what issue I want to purchase and where the app actually works. Great!

The World of Interiors (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The World of Interiors (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars App don't work, 20 May 2013
Does not work. Downloaded but not able to access on my kindle. The download is free but you can not buy the magazine.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 20 May 2013
I brought this via the TV and wish I had not. Each time I tried to use this product it actually tripped my electrics cutting off all my electrical appliances. I got sick of going into the cupboard to flip the switch back up. It did not work and everything electrical in the house stopped working when I tried to use this - the electricity supply shut off and the switch tripped. I phoned up and complained. I was asked the serial number and was immediately offered a replacement, no questions asked, which arrived promptly.

I now have two of these cleaners. The one that trips my electrics and the new one which I have never used as I am still worried. I ordered a VAX steam cleaner and have been using that which is excellent and comes with a cleaner which smells great - but has no tools so only cleans floors.

I do not know why the first one tripped my electrics - particularly as we have recently been re-wired. I was grateful I was offered a replacement but electrical faults are just not worth taking the risk. I dare not sell them on or give them to anyone as clearly one has a serious fault and I am not sure about the second one. I have wasted my money.

Please read the reviews before buying this product as I have effectively wasted my money and could have put my family at risk but for the tripping mechanism on our electrics.

Shifting Sands: Life in Arabia with a Saudi Princess (True Stories of Life with a Saudi Arabian Princess Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Insulting., 4 May 2013
This book ends with a series of remarks which show the author had no respect for the country or culture they stayed in just long enough to try and write a 'book' to profit from that experience.

Social Care Diary & Directory A5 Week-to-View Blue
Social Care Diary & Directory A5 Week-to-View Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour received, 6 April 2013
I expected the blue diary picutred and received a dark burgundy diary which is not what I want and just sent as they probably ran out of supplies

Instyle (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Instyle (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accessible, 6 April 2013
I can not access let alone read this on my kindle. I will have to buy a hard copy - not good.

Arabic English Dictionary
Arabic English Dictionary

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT UPLOAD PROPERLY, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Arabic English Dictionary (App)
This just does not work at all. I left my kindle for hours and it was still trying to upload this dictionary. It does not work .

Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player
Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Jan. 2013
I was advised to purchase this to stream Arabic and European channels by Vision TV Network. What a waste of my money and time. The content is limited, and what channels are of interest are "not available in your region." There are no Arabic channels available in the Roku app store so I have received loads of incorrect e-mails from Vision TV Network. I purchased this for nothing. Do not waste your time unless you are wanting netflix on a tv that is not internet enabled. Appart from that there is nothing else on there of interest. This appears to be a USA product with apps in the store selling in dollars - rather than pound stirling or Euros - which is why UK users have limited access.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2013 3:41 AM GMT

Field Guide to the Wild Plants of Oman
Field Guide to the Wild Plants of Oman
by Helen Pickering

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Dec. 2012
A wonderful book for those who frequent Oman and love plants enough to go searching for them there. Only for the dedicated few.

Growing Tasty Tropical Plants in Any Home, Anywhere: 60 Tasty Tropical House Plants You Can Grow No Matter Where You Live
by Laurelynn Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 1 Dec. 2012
Sure you can grow these tropical plants in any home but prefererably if you live in Florida. I did however love the book and this year grew huge limes and lemons in my bright lounge with large panel windows before the red spider mites took hold. It is possible but the book is written for USA residents.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5