Profile for Sumayyah > Reviews

Content by Sumayyah

Sumayyah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Indoor Gardening: Learn How to Successfully Grow Lemons and Other Citrus Fruits in Your Home (indoor gardening, indoor herb gardens, indoor vegetable garden)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money., 15 Aug. 2015
Another Kindle book that comprises of absolute rubbish. Gives the impression of being a book but really is a word document telling you absolutely nothing about indoor gardening.

Modern Oromo Verbs: Master the simple tenses of the Oromo language (Oromo kasahorow)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money., 15 Aug. 2015
The first 5 pages are one liners giving the title of the book and copy write information. The is pages of absolute rubbish ending abruptly. How on earth do these authors get away with this. I demanded and got a refund.

Indoor Gardening Box Set: 15 Steps To Successfully Design Indoor Garden + 20 Easy-Growing Plants Alongside 34 Guidelines For Growing Fruits in Your Home ... made easy, Indoor gardening urban g)

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 11 July 2015
Gives the impression you are recieving volumes of books when what you get is text resembling a word typed document with no pictures or any information of any relevance whatsoever.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 11 July 2015
Awful. Causes coughing as it blows dust everywhere. Does not expand at all. Not suitable for indoor use. I stored a half used bag in a large clear stacking box and saw hundreds of flies in there. My lovely plants were plauged by fungas gnats the eggs come with this compost. May be great outdoors but will cause misery for indoor gardeners.

Hydroponic Tomatoes: A Complete Guide to Grow Hydroponic Tomatoes at Home (Hydroponics, Hydroponics for Beginners, Hydroponic Tomatoes, Aquaponics, Hydroponics ... for Dummies, Greenhouse, Hydroponics 101)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 9 Jun. 2015
Basic. Now her enough info. Been ends before it's started.

Not value for money whatsoever . NOT GOOD AT ALL .

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Township (App)
A fun game that challenges. Relaxing and fun. Links to social media not required to enjoy this game. Loads of shops to build and places to visit.

Adjustable Wall Mount for Microwave - Metal - With reinforcement bracket
Adjustable Wall Mount for Microwave - Metal - With reinforcement bracket

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, dangerous and with absolutely no assembly instructions., 12 Oct. 2014
I sliced my finger open on a sharp corner when opening this item. It is made is Taiwan and comes with absolutely no assembly instructions so you have an item that is dangerous, you can not use as you can not put it together. Awul.

Elho 28cm Green Basics Hanging Basket - White
Elho 28cm Green Basics Hanging Basket - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 13 April 2014
I tried to put this together and the black connector snapped. I brought three and only have the use of two. Not sure this is sturdy enough despite it being quite pricey.

Disappointed as saved for this summer but can not be used.

Mueller Lumbar Back Brace
Mueller Lumbar Back Brace
Offered by Blue Herbs

1.0 out of 5 stars DREADFUL! IF YOU ARE IN THE UK DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM THE USA!, 1 Feb. 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

I purchased this on the 12th January 2014 and have waited weeks for it. The seller was contacted and they are in the USA! Nowhere did Amazon say this product was coming from America! Who with a back problem wanting back support is going to buy this and wait weeks for it.

To add insult to injury I have received a letter from the Border Agency asking for all manner of information, with total of three forms one asking for 'supplementary information' for this product. This item was sent by post! Not even a courier service which is why the relevant paperwork was not completed the other end. You will be required to submit evidence of payment such as credit card receipts and statements or purchase orders. This is the pits.

I am not filling in any forms and the item can be sent back to those rude sellers in America who had the cheek to send an e-mail saying it has been sent - a one liner with no apology for the delay. Arrogant, rude and obnoxious as they have their money.

I have called Amazon about this four times. This morning I was told it was illegal for me to have to pay anything in addition to costs on the Amazon website and put on hold by a man while he prepared to file a claim. After 5 minutes holding he cut me off. I called back and got some woman whose accent I could not understand. She was less than helpful and refused to put me through to make a complaint. She told me I would have to wait 2 weeks for a refund! That means Amazon would have my money for a whole calendar month while I have nothing!

What do you do. Get your credit card company to get your money back and leave the product at Boarder control as I have no intention of waiting while they process all those forms they sent me today or paying any import charges which must be the case or why would they be sending me all those forms.

Amazon need to say where their products are coming from. Surely there is somewhere in the UK I can get this where we have customer service, trading laws and I will not be subject to import charges.

Sick of this and sick to death of Amazon's falling customer services. As I write this I have no resolution to this matter.

Olivia Europeana Olive tree - Small but mature with thick stem - ideal small gift
Offered by best4garden

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 31 Aug. 2013
I read the reviews and ordered two. They arrived and were packed with air filled bubble packing so absolutely no leaves damaged - fantastic.

They are hardy little trees which may have been grafted. Sturdy and solid. Deep green and very healthy. I have potted them up and added them to another little Olive tree I have. I am so happy with them and amazed plants can be safely sent through the post and arrive looking so well. Thank you so much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5