Profile for Mike Jelfs > Reviews

Content by Mike Jelfs

Mike Jelfs (Leicestershire, England)

HDMI TO VGA Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Power-Free, Raspberry Pi, MHL support
HDMI TO VGA Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Power-Free, Raspberry Pi, MHL support
Offered by CableMac

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great both under Windows 7 and Ubuntu, 10 Jun. 2013
An inexpensive way of providing VGA output from a HDMI socket. My Samsung Chronos 7 came without a VGA output and instead of paying £30+ for a cable from Samsung this has done the job fine allowing dual screen working under both Windows 7 and Ubuntu

My Turn: An Autobiography
My Turn: An Autobiography
by Norman Wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible story, 2 Jan. 2003
I do not reed a great number of books but after seeing Norman live on stage a couple of times (even at 87 he can still captivate an audience), I received this book for Christmas.
I read the book from beginning to end over a couple of days, which is unheard of for me.
His memory for his early years is amazing, his childhood experiences seem almost unbelievable, but what comes through most is his self belief which as becomes obvious drives him on through some truly awful events in his life which would have made may of us give up.
Once through his early years it is self confidence which drived him on to the levels that he reached in show business, the celebrities that he has met and got the respect of read like a who's who of the industry.
I can thoroughly recommend this as book to read, and hopefully you will enjoy reading it as much as I did...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 7:03 PM GMT