Profile for Hispafoodie > Reviews

Content by Hispafoodie

Hispafoodie

Feed ME Granite Grey Floor Mat (Large)
Feed ME Granite Grey Floor Mat (Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just buy a plastic tablecloth, 14 Mar. 2014
This mat is like a pvc tablecloth. Given the high price, I think it's better to buy a cheap piece of fabric and use it as a mat. I wouldn't recommend it.

Baby Bear Teddy Cot Quilt & Bumper Set Cream Beige
Baby Bear Teddy Cot Quilt & Bumper Set Cream Beige

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Feb. 2014
This blanket does the job but it's not as nice as expected. Going back, i would have spent a bit more and get the nursery to look better.

Grobag Alphapet 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Grobag Alphapet 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Offered by Babycurls

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and useful, 28 Feb. 2014
I am extremely happy with this purchase, keeps baby warm and has a nice design. I would recommend it to my friends.

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars very convenient and helpful, 1 Oct. 2013
Good quality and reliable. It is very helpful to have this item around when your baby arrives, specially at bath time.

Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars Get some batteries when you buy it, 1 Oct. 2013
This is the best buy ever only if you get the batteries to go with it. The vibrations will send baby to sleep in no time.

East Coast Nursery Fisher Price My Animal Friends Changing Mat
East Coast Nursery Fisher Price My Animal Friends Changing Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, 1 Oct. 2013
Very pleased that I bought this mat, I would recommend this item because of its good quality and nice design.

Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)
Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Rogan Josh 65 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 15 Mar. 2013
Very good and high quality spice mix that creates a nice meal in minutes. I used lamb chump, tinned tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander (as per packet instructions) but added a few spring onions as well. It was delicious. The only thing to note is that it is on the spicy side so if your diners are not so keen on chilli, beware!
I will definitely buy other products in the range. I have tried the madras, spicy korma and firecracker sweet and sour and they are all very good. This time I only used a small amount of the oil but I didn't notice any difference in the flavour.