Profile for M. Radulescu > Reviews

Content by M. Radulescu

M. Radulescu "Roxana" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Palm Zire 72 Handheld
Palm Zire 72 Handheld

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad machine, 14 Sep 2009
I bought the product being fully aware that all Palms have problems and the service is poor. So I wanted something cheap, that does the job of holding my diary in one compact place. And I got it. As an upgrade from my old Zire 21 it works well, it is fun to use and it does the job.

Nice touches: the backlight, the grafitti input, the colour coding for business and personal items in the diary, the camera (not very impressive in terms of clarity but it is nice to be able to use it when you don't have your proper camera with you), can use it while charging.

Problems: shorter battery life than my old one and keep your charger around because it switches off quite quickly after the first warning. I've had software problems trying to connect the Palm to my new desktop, basically our IT person couldn't make the two synchronise (although I had no problems synchronising with my old laptop, which has older software installed on it). I'm not a computer whiz so if, like me, you expect everything to work as per instructions you may have to call in some helpers.

Overall I would recommend it, the advantages at the moment outweigh the little problems I've had with it.

Page: 1 | 2