Profile for likes2paint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
12v Accessory Socket With Battery Clamps Crocodile Clips
12v Accessory Socket With Battery Clamps Crocodile Clips

3.0 out of 5 stars A little short..., 20 May 2011
Unfortunately I have had to return this product to the company, but they were helpful and quick to respond to my call. In fact, they include a note in with their package asking you to please contact customer service if you are unhappy. Was not unhappy as the item was well packaged and arrived on time. It is just unsuitable for my purpose because the lead was only 23cm long. I sould deal with them again, simply because they take the time and effort to help their customers, which is really nice.

Leisure Battery 88ah - Marine and Caravan Applications
Leisure Battery 88ah - Marine and Caravan Applications

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little battery!, 20 May 2011
A great purchase from this company. I bought it via their site, because I forgot that it was on Amazon. Anyway, it came the next day, charged and in a correx (stiff plastic) box. The company answered a few of my questions before I bought it, and I am really glad that I did. The price is really good for one of these leisure batteries, and it has good reviews on the web. I would recommend this company and their products to others looking for quick, reliable service with products that are very well priced in the marketplace.

BaByliss 5137U Eco Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5137U Eco Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding hairdryer!, 30 April 2011
I have one of these, bought locally, and I have to say that it is the best hairdryer that I have owned. My waist length hair can be frizzy if dried with too much heat, and finally, I have a hairdryer that works economically, does not frizz my hair and is much much quicker than the large and unwieldy Revlon thing that was its predecessor. I know that I will purchase another of these if my current one conks out, but it is going strong after being 'abused' by constant usage. It is like a mini tornado that actually works! My hair feels much softer, has had less breakage, and feels much softer than it did fried-out by my other drier. Great stuff - highly recommended.

Wild Cat CAT102 LED Flashlight Torch | Nichia Powered | 50 Lumens | Tough Aluminium | Optical Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely compact torch, 19 April 2011
Nice and bright with quite a wide beam for such a small torch - optical lens. Well made aluminium alloy body, silver and not green like the photo! Comes in a blister pack with 3 AAA batteries included and a 2 year guarantee. Fantastic! I love my little torch.

Bearpaw Women's Emma 12 Chocolate Fur Trimmed Boot 612W 7 UK
Bearpaw Women's Emma 12 Chocolate Fur Trimmed Boot 612W 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet!, 7 April 2011
These are fantastic boots and the only reason that I have given them 4 stars instead of 5 is that the heel crumples a bit and you are left with mis-shapen boots if your feet are not quite big enough, but I would not swap them. I really love these boots! Wish they were waterproof.

Norman Rockwell's Portrait of America
Norman Rockwell's Portrait of America
by Victoria Crenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely work, 7 April 2011
I ended up buying three books that all have the same paintings inside, so be careful when you purchase them. I now have Norman's lovely work in three different sizes!

Campingaz 4D QuickPump
Campingaz 4D QuickPump

3.0 out of 5 stars It groans!, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Campingaz 4D QuickPump (Sports)
Well, it sort of does the job, but only came with one adapter, which did not help after I got out my airbed, that has a very thin hole and not a chasm like modern beds. I managed to adapt it with an icing nozzle, but it did no good and just made the unit groan! Good job that sometimes I am full of hot air and managed to blow up a double air bed manually... puff... puff... gasp! Anyway, got a new and lovely modern intex airbed and it seems to work on that. The batteries did not seem to last very long and the nozel is wobbly and does not fit onto the unit properly, but not to worry. I hope that it will work when I go away again, because I can't get my mouth to the intex vent, which is sunk into the side of the mattress... oh dear!

Whispering Back: Tales From A Stable in the English Countryside
Whispering Back: Tales From A Stable in the English Countryside
by Adam Goodfellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was by Mr Roberts..., 7 April 2011
I made a mistake and thought this was a new tale from Monty Roberts, but it is not. It is someone else, and his name on the front. Guess I got confused and it was an impulse buy.

Honeywell HZ-500E Quick Fan Heater
Honeywell HZ-500E Quick Fan Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic powerhouse of a heater, 7 April 2011
I can heat my room in a fraction of the time that it takes the hopeless gas fire to take the chill off the air. It just takes a few minutes - literally. Then I can save electricity by switching it off and hiding underneath a blanket with my hot water bottle! A great fan heater. Would recommend.

Making Fine Chocolates: Flavour-infused Chocolates, Truffles and Confections
Making Fine Chocolates: Flavour-infused Chocolates, Truffles and Confections
by Andrew Garrison Shotts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lurvely, 7 April 2011
Oh this one is nice to read on autumn evenings when you want to curl up with a mug of hot chocolate and immerse yourself in chocolately recipes. Saves having to diet because I don't eat books! Write more please!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5