Profile for Ms Telford > Reviews

Content by Ms Telford

Ms Telford "bookworm" (yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Secret Seekers Society and Solomon's Seal (Secret Seekers Series Book 2)
Secret Seekers Society and Solomon's Seal (Secret Seekers Series Book 2)
Price: 1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 18 Jan 2014
We loved this book and we are adults. I can't wait for the next in the series! Harry potter couldn't live up to this.

STech 3M Blue USB Charge & Sync Data Cable for iPhone 5 iPad Mini
STech 3M Blue USB Charge & Sync Data Cable for iPhone 5 iPad Mini

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Sep 2013
Firstly I have to say the seller was polite and very helpful and replied quickly.

Now the bad bit, these cables are rubbish. I bought 2 as I know from similar coloured cables I bought for my 4s that they usually last between 1-4 months. The first of these cables lasted less than a week, I contacted the seller and he offered me a replacement. While waiting on the replacement I had to use the second cable... It lasted less than 2 days! I contacted the seller again and I had a refund by the next day. I didn't lose out by trying these and you often get good ones and bad.

I bought a charger adapter so I can use my old cables and keeping my fingers crossed now.

Brainstorm Toys Outdoor Adventure Microscope
Brainstorm Toys Outdoor Adventure Microscope
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor microscope, 9 Sep 2013
This is an excellent toy, it kept my daughter entertained all summer. From tracing to lines on her hands to looking at the details on a ladybird, she never lost interest. There is a small light to illuminate your subject for thorough study and is durable enough that a 5 year old didn't break it. I may but another as a gift for her friends.

National Geographic Kids Everything Castles: Capture These Facts, Photos, and Fun to Be King of the Castle!
by Crispin Boyer
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Sep 2013
My daughter adores this book, she is a tomboy and dresses up as a knight defending her castle. The pictures are beautiful and informative. It is perfect for us as my daughters teachers chose Castles, Dungeons and Dragons as the theme for this years teaching and they used this book to show the class when my daughter brought the book to school.

Funny suicide
Funny suicide
Price: 3.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Suicide, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Funny suicide (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable mildy humourous book however it is short. It is not for the sensitive type of person. It could have done with more bulk in the sections.

Secret Seekers Society and the Beast of Bladenboro
Secret Seekers Society and the Beast of Bladenboro
Price: 1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret seekers, 21 April 2013
I cannot express how much I lived this book. Mysteries, intrigue, romance, monsters, everything you could hope to find is in this book. I cannot wait to read the sequel. It was truly wonderful book, Harry Potter is nothing compared to this.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 3:39 AM BST

The Interview (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Become A Vampire)
The Interview (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Become A Vampire)
Price: 2.04

3.0 out of 5 stars The Interview, 12 April 2013
First impressions are that it is well written although it sift seem sure if it was a story or a guide.

It would have got far more stars from me if it had been longer, either area could have been expanded but it was far too short for my liking.
Give it a go, support an author and hopefully they may reward us by trying again but better.

A Winter's Grave (The Reaper Series Book 1)
A Winter's Grave (The Reaper Series Book 1)
Price: 3.91

3.0 out of 5 stars A Winters Grave, 1 April 2013
Intriguing storyline that could have been so much more than it was.
Ceres wakes up in the freezing cold to find out shed died and because of one selfless act she has been given a chance to redeem herself by becoming a Reaper.

I am so disappointed that the Reaper element wasn't looked into more than the love triangle story. I would have paid far more for the story willingly if it had been. Maybe if she does a sequel it will be better?

Alcestis In Plain and Simple English (Translated)
Alcestis In Plain and Simple English (Translated)
Price: 3.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Alcestis, 1 April 2013
Wonderfully transcribed and interpreted but as the story is written in both classic and easier to understand language and then again on its own, it gives the impression of being longer than it is for the money.

Also whomever put this in the humour section is seriously misguided because it is a very depressing story.

Silver (Ogmios Team Novels Book 1)
Silver (Ogmios Team Novels Book 1)
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderul, 20 Feb 2013
I loved the intrigues of the story keeping you guessing right up to the last minute. I truly cannot wait for Gold to become available

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6