Profile for Trishar > Reviews

Content by Trishar

Trishar

Page: 1 | 2
The Island: Castaway® (Full)
The Island: Castaway® (Full)

2.0 out of 5 stars Crashes, 13 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this game on my kindle fire until I got to level 5. I've started this level several times but it soon freezes and then turns off. Disappointing.

GBC SureBind System 1 Strip Binder with Full Width Handle (Bind Capacity up to 200 Sheets, Punch Capacity up to 22 Sheets)
Price: £1,291.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy Binding, 28 Jan 2014
We purchased a Surebind 1 for our Library as we wanted a robust binding system. Within our establishment there were already ring binders and a heated glue binder but these were not very satisfactory for library purposes. I had used this binder in a previous job and had found it easy to use and strong. We are very pleased with our purchase.
Advantages - the binding is very strong. It does not get tangled (like 2 ring bound items next to each other). It provides rigidity for standing on a shelf. It does not fall apart easily.
Disadvantages - it is heavy to carry about. The catch tray (for the paper 'holes' and plastic waste) is not easy to fit on the bottom. Care has to be taken when puching holes to ensure the paper is square so that all holes are on the page.

Nemo's Reef
Nemo's Reef

3.0 out of 5 stars Online Only, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nemo's Reef (App)
I got this to amuse my granddaughter in the car. It's no good for that as you have to have an internet connection to play. Within that limitation it's quite an entertaining game with enough guidance for a child to cope. The need for an internet connection limits its value.

4oD
4oD

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: 4oD (App)
I have downloaded this app onto my Galaxy S3. It works really well. With no prior experience of On Demand I was able to download the programme I was interested in and view it without problems.

English-Spanish Phrase Book
English-Spanish Phrase Book

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 22 July 2013
This review is from: English-Spanish Phrase Book (App)
If the screen shots are anything to go by, I wouldn't bother with this app. Some of the phrases shown are not correct in Spanish. Forget it.

Lines
Lines

2.0 out of 5 stars Have to be online, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lines (App)
I wanted games I could play when not connected to the internet. This is not one. It's a reasonable game but a huge time waster.

Vacation Quest - The Hawaiian Islands
Vacation Quest - The Hawaiian Islands

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable but need Internet connection, 28 Jun 2013
Don't buy this if you want to play offline. Reasonable find it game. Some vocabulary issues - wasn't sure what was wanted in some cases.

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Mahjong Matching Pairs, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
Not the real game of Mahjong - just what used to be called pairs or Pelmanism when I was young. Can't be played offline.

ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful App, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: ES File Explorer (App)
It was recommended by my daughter & is useful for organising files on my new Kindle Fire. Easy to use

250+ Solitaire Collection
250+ Solitaire Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of games, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: 250+ Solitaire Collection (App)
Lots of games but have to be online to play. Read the instructions and you could find something fun here.

Page: 1 | 2