Profile for Pat G > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Bowls Lawn Bowling Fleece Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Offered by Global Attire

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as pleased with this one as I am with the mesh ..., 12 Nov. 2014
Just as pleased with this one as I am with the mesh lined jacket - lightweight, warm and waterproof, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Bowls Lawn Bowling Mesh Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Bowls Lawn Bowling Mesh Lined Waterproof Hood Jacket With Logo
Offered by G5 Apparel

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered after the outdoor season finished, but I'm ready ..., 12 Nov. 2014
Ordered after the outdoor season finished, but I'm ready for May 2015. Seems to be just what I wanted - lightweight, warm and waterproof (hopefully).

Multipack New Home / Change Of Address - 36 Cards & Envelopes - DP213P
Multipack New Home / Change Of Address - 36 Cards & Envelopes - DP213P
Offered by The Colour Hut

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Just what I needed - suitable for everyone be they close friends or acquaintances.

Gardman Feeding Station Patio Stand
Gardman Feeding Station Patio Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very promptly. Attached feeder to it and replaced ..., 12 Nov. 2014
Arrived very promptly. Attached feeder to it and replaced in the garden. Windy afternoon but all stayed in place. Seems to do the job as required.

1KG DOFF GARDEN SLUG SNAIL KILLER BLUE MINI PELLETS PESTICIDE
1KG DOFF GARDEN SLUG SNAIL KILLER BLUE MINI PELLETS PESTICIDE
Offered by Qwikfast Trade & DIY Supplies Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
These work well - lots of snail shells in the garden now and no slugs.

Monsieur Hulot in Trafic
Monsieur Hulot in Trafic
Dvd ~ Jacques Tati

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - I just love all Jacques Tati films, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Monsieur Hulot in Trafic (DVD)
Fantastic - I just love all Jacques Tati films. A must-see for anyone with a sense of humour. The more you watch it, the more you see.

4 Pairs 20 Denier Natural Footsies Socks One Size Natural
4 Pairs 20 Denier Natural Footsies Socks One Size Natural

4.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly what they should do and make shoes more comfortable when not wearing tights, 9 July 2014
What can I say - they do exactly what they should do and make shoes more comfortable when not wearing tights.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Rollsharp Sharpener
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Rollsharp Sharpener
Offered by Bin Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Devils have a very good reputation for their knives which is why I purchased ..., 9 July 2014
Kitchen Devils have a very good reputation for their knives which is why I purchased this sharpener. The first one must have been faulty as it managed to blunt all my kitchen knives, but was replaced by the manufacturer without any fuss. Now all my knives are sharp again. A good product in my opinion.

DX WETSHOES by Two Bare Feet - Adults / Childrens - SIZES CHILDS 6 TO ADULT 12 Unisex -- 7, RASPBERRY
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot-sure for aqua-aerobics, 9 July 2014
Needed something to help keep grip and balance when taking part in our aqua aerobics class and these have done the trick. I was warned to get a size smaller than my normal shoe - this I did and, although I have quite a wide foot, these fit very well. Just what I needed.

5 x Eunicell CR1616 3v Lithium Batteries
5 x Eunicell CR1616 3v Lithium Batteries
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's hard to get enthusiastic about batteries for a remote ..., 9 July 2014
It's hard to get enthusiastic about batteries for a remote control - they do the job they are supposed to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3