ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Nokia 6500 Slide Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver
Offered by TMT ELECTRONICS UK
Price: 159.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even deserved one star, 15 Jan 2009
This phone is probably the worst phone I have ever encountered. First of all it messed up a simple transfer of my contacts from the sim card to phone, losing many of them. Its camera function is as slow as a week in the jail. It forgets contacts names when you receive a text so you have to look through your contacts to know who's actually texting you!!! My Dad also has this phone and as well as some of the problems I have encountered he has also had his slide become stuck at times, his buttons failing to work, his ringtone continually reverting to default, the phone freezing and lastly his battery won't even take a charge. Shop elsewhere this phone will only cause you problems. I doubt I'll ever buy Nokia again, Sony Ericsson really do show them up these days.

Everything's The Rush
Everything's The Rush
Offered by Amazin Deals *****
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a Long Time Coming, but Hooray!!!!!, 7 May 2008
This review is from: Everything's The Rush (Audio CD)
First of all sorry about the terrible pun!
This has got to be the album of the year so far and well worth the wait. Hopefully this is the album that makes them big, top quality nice blokes who make fantastic music. Buy it!!!!!!! HOORAY! HOORAY!!!!

Belkin TuneBase - FM Transmitter for iPod
Belkin TuneBase - FM Transmitter for iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars Does work with 3G nano, 25 Dec 2007
Got this originally for my 1G nano, and found it worked brilliantly. Then for christmas I got a 3G nano, after hearing it did not work with this nano, I decided to try it myself and would u have guessed it, it works brilliantly. Top device!!!

Formula One 2006 (PS2)
Formula One 2006 (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but I need a 2007 game., 9 Sep 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fantastic game especially on PS3, but really need a 2007 game, have had to resort to GP4 with a 2007 patch which is not ideal. Hurry up and make a new F1 game sony!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2008 6:45 PM GMT