Profile for Cornish > Reviews

Foehammer
Foehammer
by Duncan Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars it was great! the story line is gripping, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Foehammer (Paperback)
i wasn't too sure about this book when i was given it as a present, yet having read it cover to cover in two days, it was great! the story line is gripping, the characters entertaining and the writing was expressive and emotional. the plot is one which keeps you turning pages, hoping somethings don't happen and others do. Travelling the world, action all the way; i cant wait for the next editions to come out!!

by Liggy Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars It's all about remembering what great lives we have, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Thank You (Paperback)
I thought I would do a review for this book, as it's not often one finds a writer who is totally alined to why positive thinking can and does affect the way we work and play.

I felt the book conveys an interesting and informative perspective on being positive in life and thankful for what we have, not what we want.

It provides simple yet effective methods to maintain the gratitude for the things that should matter in our lives and not be focused on the purely materialistic wants of us/others.

Although not all was new to me, it still provoked the thought processes to bring those feelings and actions back to the front of my mind.

The authors way of "storytelling" by using experiences from her life add that real personal aspect to the books main themes, which i think is great.

Well worth a read and it's now doing the rounds within my company and will certainly be on a Christmas list or two for family/friends.