Profile for Miss Naheed Hanif > Reviews

Content by Miss Naheed Hanif

Miss Naheed Hanif (United Kingdom)

Bunnies & Zen Hot Yoga Mat Towel (24x72") - Non Slip & Super Absorbent, Perfect For Yoga, Bikram Yoga, Pilates, Gym, Travel, Fitness, Beach & Bath. Simply The Best Skidless Yoga Towel money can buy! 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Bunnies & Zen

5.0 out of 5 stars Although I do find a quick spray of water on the upper surface before using makes it even better. Almost covers entire yoga mat, 5 Dec. 2015
Never thought there could ever be a towel that doesn't slip or that I wouldn't slip on during hot yoga. Well I was wrong. Although I do find a quick spray of water on the upper surface before using makes it even better. Almost covers entire yoga mat, maybe short by a couple of cm.

Hummel Runner Women's Poly Running Jersey - Black, Medium
Hummel Runner Women's Poly Running Jersey - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and perfect in size, 28 Dec. 2012
I use this t-shirt for running and it is just perfect. Length is great and it doesn't roll up - also because it is slightly loose around the waist. Fabulous for very hot days too.
Great material, so light and remains pretty dry - yet I sweat a lot!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is this called Chrome when it's Gold?, 28 Dec. 2012
I ordered this product in a rush (my mistake) but I have to say I am still puzzled as to why it is called Chrome?
It is indeed Gold - yes as it states also - but a very dull Gold too. Very thin and very dull.

I Can Make You Rich
I Can Make You Rich
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for those starting a business and great reference for everyone else, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Can Make You Rich (Paperback)
A very well written for anyone thinking of starting up their business, has started their own business and those that want to have a better business. Saying that, it is not all about business, but rather what you value in life.
Using this book as a reference guide throughout business will help you keep focus on the business that you want.
Filled with exercises that make you really think hard about how to pitch your business, help others understand what you offer whilst ensuring that you are offering something of real value that is worth your clients paying for.
Many negative reviews say how this book contains nothing new - yet common sense is nothing new but most people need a reminder of what common sense is. In the same way, I come across many that have no clue about how to introduce their business even when it is actually a great business.
Yes much of it is NLP based and many have a problem with this. Not really sure why but all I can say is, keep an open mind and take what is best for you from this. The questions in it may seem basic - but honestly, many people in the working world really need this to move forward in their lives.

S.U.M.O (Shut Up, Move On): The Straight-Talking Guide to Creating and Enjoying a Brilliant Life
Offered by Audible Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! So many better ones out there!, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is for the audio book - not the paper version.
The fact that I have got through most of this book is purely down to my amazing patience. This is one of the worst books I have listened to for motivation or self-development. Actually, it IS the worst. Hence I simply can't get through the last 40 minutes, because if I do, my world WILL end in 2012.
I didn't expect the ideas to be anything new as I read and listen to a lot of books of the personal development genre. The disappointment is that the author is a terrible narrator.
I have an easier time listening to strange American accents than this one. No offence to others with this type of accent, just don't narrate a book so slowly! The tone is awful and the jokes are not only dry, but made worse by the monotone they are presented with. The author really should have got someone else to narrate this book.
To add to the brain killing tone, he seems to stick in the phrase "SUMO wisdom" randomly everywhere. As if that phrase is ever going to take off! Besides, there is no such thing - all the concepts that I think he is trying to label "SUMO wisdom" are nothing new and published in several older books - and presented with enthusiasm instead of what we have here. Sometimes I had to consider if the author had narrated this for children instead of adults due to the slow pace.
The paper version would probably be good for someone new to personal development, and may be a good reference for some others. The audio book however will probably kill any motivation you might have had along with many of your brain cells that operated - before this experience.
If you really want motivation or focus on self-development, I recommend "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill or take a look at Brian Tracey or Zig Ziglar's collection of books. My top ones to date is The Secret and The Science of Getting Rich - now these are life changing if you can simply apply the teachings to all things in life.