Profile for Veronica > Reviews

Love, in English
Love, in English
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Love, in English (Kindle Edition)
I wonder if I should write this review in Spanish?? Lol
Definitely 5 estrellas !! So God,so well written,such a brilliant and different story! Please give it a go!
Mateo va a robar tu Corazon!!! Perfection!

Against All Odds
Against All Odds
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Against All Odds (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed it. If you are a fan of angsty love triangles, this book will do it for you... brought lots of tears to my eyes...very well written and with a great message: there is always hope!

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Book 1)
Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 April 2014
Really really good! Logan is just a sweetheart and I love how much he loves his brothers and his girl

Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep #2)
Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep #2)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5, 11 April 2014
Just perfect. Do. Not. Doubt. Buy it now! This book is so well written and has a lovely hea so if you are a fan of those you would love it! I read and love everything Samantha Young writes. She is just fab and this book shows just one more time how good she is! The only thing I would say is... I still want more... so I would love another book maybe of beck &Claudia or Lowe where we can read a bit more on the future of Charley& Jacob!

Veiled Innocence
Veiled Innocence
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Veiled Innocence (Kindle Edition)
I read few books about teacher-student forbidden love but thus one is by far my favourite. So well written and so hot! Loved it! If you are a fan of Ella Frank I would suggest u read this book it's by far my fab of hers!

Falling Under
Falling Under
Price: 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Falling Under (Kindle Edition)
Loved it as much as the first 2 books now I would love to know more about Ben....hope he gets a hea too!

Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze 7)
Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, 4 April 2014
Abbi has done it once again! I thought that Cage was my favourite Sea breeze character but I think I changed my mind! Krit,love . ...perfect story,perfect plot and of course perfect ending although as usual I want more!!! Thank you Abbi for another fabulous read!

Take a Chance
Take a Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could I would give it 10 stars!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take a Chance (Kindle Edition)
I mean as always everything that Abbi writes is perfect to me!! Her writing is brilliant and the story so good that I would recommend this book to everyone! No doubt. So if u haven't yet had the pleasure to meet grant &Harlow ...what are u waiting for???

Hard To Love You (The Love Series, Book Three 3)
Hard To Love You (The Love Series, Book Three 3)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series!, 14 Dec 2013
Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a hot guy and a hea....Loved cc and Hunter but Hailey and mason won over!

Breathe (Sea Breeze 1)
Breathe (Sea Breeze 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 stars, 4 Nov 2013
E everything that Abbi writes is just amazing...this is a very sweet,Cinderella story but told and written so well you can not stop falling in love with jax and Sadie xx

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10