Profile for Shane > Reviews

Content by Shane

Shane

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 April 2013
Such a great price for 2TB. Nothing wrong with it and very quiet. Great value is all I can say

Tommy Hilfiger 1082 Dark Ruthenium Frame/Dark Grey Gradient Lens Metal Sunglasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it if you have it, 22 Mar 2013
The first thing I think everyone notices about these is the price but after having them for nearly a year I can absolutely say they are worth the price I paid for them. The lens are much darker than in the pictures of course but that was nearly an extra in my opinoin! If you can look past the price they are definitley worth it in the long run and are not the sort of sunglasses that go out of fashion so you will literally have them until you break 'em!

The Sims 3 Late Night - Prima Essential Guide
The Sims 3 Late Night - Prima Essential Guide
by Prima Games
Edition: Spiral-bound

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit Expensive but alright, 22 Mar 2013
I have a habit of buying game guides, mostly for some light reading while the game is installing or something, so of course I wanted this one. What disappointed me about this one was the small size of the book and the bad quality binding around the sides. I remember the price was quite high for what I got and, in reality, was not worth the price I paid for it.

GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS PC
GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS PC
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Version, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this game with the sole purpose of being able to mod and customise it. I read that you needed V 2.0 to be able to do this and thats what I believed I ordered. When I got the game I installed it and it worked perfectly until I tried to add a car mod. It didnt work and I just assumed it was a bad mod so I deleted the mod and re-installed the game. Even with the mod deleted and a new game totally installed the game does not work. After re-installing it many times I eventually gave up and its just sitting on my press untouched.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 5:24 PM BST

Red Dead Redemption (Signature Series Guide)
Red Dead Redemption (Signature Series Guide)
by BradyGames

2.0 out of 5 stars Expecting Better, 17 May 2012
I bought this book with the view that Id get some extra information about the game that I didn't know already, but I got nothing like that at all. The book is a massive disappointment in comparison with Prima Guides with the Sims 3 and even the GTA strategy guides from the same company! I would not recommend this guide at all, save your money and buy something else.