Profile for Margaret Jean Norwebb > Reviews

Content by Margaret Jean ...

Margaret Jean Norwebb

Universal Cassette Recorder Microphone
Universal Cassette Recorder Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 18 Dec. 2013
Nice and compact to carry around this microphone works a treat and connects easily to my laptop so that I can record singing lines for others to practice to. Very impressed with the product although the quality is not too hot - however for the price it is money well spent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2015 3:58 AM BST

Cordless Fabric Wool Shaver, Bobble, Lint Remover New
Cordless Fabric Wool Shaver, Bobble, Lint Remover New
Offered by ultimatesalestore1

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked, 18 Dec. 2013
Never managed to get this annoying piece of machinery to work once. Doesn't do what it claims and totally dissatisfied with the product.

KStarz-Toys - Childrens Wooden Xylophone Musical Instrument - 28 cm's by 12.5 cm's - Includes 2 beaters 16cm's

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful sound, 18 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my dad who has alzheimers as a thing he could bang and make music with to motivate him but the sound is dreadful and it wasn't long before he stopped banging it.

Joseph 10" Memory Foam Mattress, 3ft Single
Joseph 10" Memory Foam Mattress, 3ft Single
Offered by Sleepkings

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, 18 Dec. 2013
Loved the matress when first got it and it felt far more comfortable than the springs that were sticking out of the old one but it soon loses any firmness that it initially has which is a bit of a let down for me.

Braun Series 3 3090 Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaner and Charge Station
Braun Series 3 3090 Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaner and Charge Station

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when it cleans, 18 Dec. 2013
This product does a great shave although I prefer those round three head shavers. However the cleaning system was what sold it to me. Great cleaning system at first then more and more problems with it not working. Changed cartridge but still had issues - however fingers crossed it has worked every time I have used it in the past two months. Maybe it was just a temporary issue.

EXTRA LARGE 7 DAY WEEKLY PILL DISPENSER 7 GRIDS
EXTRA LARGE 7 DAY WEEKLY PILL DISPENSER 7 GRIDS
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE it should read., 18 Dec. 2013
I am always losing my pills dispenser so I thought an extra large one looked like a good idea however I never imagined how extra large, extra large was. The dispenser is huge and far too big for my three pills a day but at least I won't lose it.

Xbox LIVE 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Xbox LIVE 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product poor delivery, 18 Dec. 2013
As always the microsoft points are great although a little expensive. However the delivery was delayed way past the date I had been notified of and I spent several days staying in the house waiting for it to arrive. When it was delivered it was a good condition but I would have liked a more accurate delivery date.

WWE Encyclopedia
WWE Encyclopedia
by Brian Shields

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it appeared in print., 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: WWE Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
The product arrived in mint condition and the delivery was right on schedule. My son will absolutely love this book for christmas. It has far more information than I had initially thought and appears to be a very thorough encyclopedia on the subject. Great value for money.

Twisted Fairy Tales
Twisted Fairy Tales
by Maura McHugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Twisted Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
Great product delivered in time and in superb condition. The book was actually bigger than I had imagined and fits right in on my bookshelf.