Profile for pauline > Reviews

Content by pauline

pauline (Dunbar, United Kingdom)

Camel Active Womens Creamy Boots 210.24.05 Black 7 UK, 40.5 EU
Camel Active Womens Creamy Boots 210.24.05 Black 7 UK, 40.5 EU
Offered by Schuhparadiso

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable boots, I bought these to deal with the ..., 29 Jan. 2015
very comfortable boots, I bought these to deal with the winter in saint Petersburg. They are very warm and have really good grip. I was disappointed that they were a bit wide and a little bit big but actually i am glad of the extra surface area in the ice and snow. They are wide looking so if you want that elegant look these are not the boots for you. They are casual warm and I haven't slipped once ...........yet!

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (MP3 Download)
An enjoyable album easy to listen to. Not there best in my opinion but enjoyable nonetheless

Barriers
Barriers

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Barriers (MP3 Download)
I wouldn't find myself writing home abut this the odd song on the album is ok.
If you're a hardened Suede fan then get it for sure but if you're not then maybe move on by !!

Moving
Moving

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Moving (MP3 Download)
I love this it's on all my playlists and brings me happiness every time ! worth the download and the album is worth a look too

Protective Carrying Case for 2.5" Portable USB External Hard Disk Drives - Extra Space for Memory Cards and USB cable - Detachable Hand Strap Included
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars protects and robust, 2 Aug. 2013
good quality with a strong pouch fore and the cable housing.
Overall a good product and worth the money I would recommend.

Berlitz Language: Intermediate Mandarin Chinese (Berlitz Intermediate)
Berlitz Language: Intermediate Mandarin Chinese (Berlitz Intermediate)
by Berlitz
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning experience, 20 Jun. 2013
easy to follow ,great exercises to complete and an overall great learning experience.
The online resources are not so good but he book and CD's alone are really good. i recommend this series as I started with the basic level too/

A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies
A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars expanding the mind!, 26 Jan. 2013
I love this it's just informative enough that I don't get lost in the translation. it has introduced me to things I would never have normally gravitated to and I can pick it up and open it anywhere and find something of interest!!

Sweet!!!

Blethertoun Braes: More Manky Minging Rhymes in Scots (Itchy Coo)
Blethertoun Braes: More Manky Minging Rhymes in Scots (Itchy Coo)
by Matthew Fitt

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 2 Aug. 2010
what a fabby book. It takes you on a wee journey through the toon! Real conversation starter or stopper depending on who you are and lots of fun had !! For a Scot surrounded by Englandshire it's a wee bit o hame -Brill

One Thousand Chestnut Trees: A Novel of Korea
One Thousand Chestnut Trees: A Novel of Korea
by Mira Stout

2.0 out of 5 stars shame, 2 Aug. 2010
what a shame I was so disappointed when this arrived although the delivery was fairly prompt the description nearly new was suitably flawed. As this is a judgement and person preference of what I would expect from nearly new purchases it is not slightly dogeared and yellowed pages.
I have no problems with the book itself just it's condition and willnot order from this person again !