Profile for John Orr > Reviews

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 13 Aug 2013
By the time I had go round to watching these I found that the first disc skips big chunks of the film. The process of return was onerous and only offered a refund not a replacement. Put it down to experience.

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Party songs., 13 Aug 2013
Bought this for my wifes birthday playlist. Lots of current favourites.Good value for money, would consider buying more of these in the future.

May You Never - The Very Best Of
May You Never - The Very Best Of
Price: 7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Talent from the past., 13 Aug 2013
Bought this as I had heard some pub singers singing May you never. Thought that Clapton had sung the original bu google pointed me in John Martyns direction. Shared it with some music mates who also rate it.

Apple AirPort Express
Apple AirPort Express
Price: 71.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect but.., 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Apple AirPort Express (Accessory)
I bought this for use in my sitting room using an iPad as the music source. It was reasonably easy to set up and works a treat connected to my Sony receiver. Only problem is that very now and again I.e 5 to 10 minutes, the audio signal drops out for a split second and then carries on as normal. Very frustrating as there are dozens of potential solutions given online but none have worked for me. So near ,but when it drops out , yet so far.

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by H & A (LONDON)
Price: 5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, 19 Feb 2013
This is probably not the highest quality set of tools that you can buy but I was pleased with what I got for the price

New Balance Men's Silver/Red Trainer MR860RS 8 UK, 8.5 US EE
New Balance Men's Silver/Red Trainer MR860RS 8 UK, 8.5 US EE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 19 Feb 2013
Very pleased with delivery and with the shoes. I wear them all the time as casual shoes. They are very light and comfortable.

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 19 Feb 2013
I bought this as an Xmas present for my son. He is very pleased with it , rugged but lightweight and slim

Octoberon
Octoberon
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade., 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Octoberon (Audio CD)
Bought this as a treat to myself as I ad the vinyl but wanted a digital version to put on my iPod.very pleased, it has rolled back the years.

Pioneer CD Tuner with iPod/iPhone Control, Bluetooth, 2x Rear USB, SD Card Slot and 3 Hi-Volt RCA Pre-outs
Price: 220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 Jan 2013
My Xmas present. Item arrived quickly and was well packaged. It works as described, good sound, controls the ipod well and the bluetooth phone is brilliant.

The Tourist [DVD]
The Tourist [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Tourist [DVD] (DVD)
Very pleased with the company who dispatched the item very quickly. I would use this company again when I am next buying a DVD.

Page: 1 | 2