Profile for The Auld Bat > Reviews

Content by The Auld Bat

The Auld Bat (Dundee, Scotland)

Little Prisoners: A tragic story of siblings trapped in a world of abuse and suffering
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Utter disbelief, 22 Jun 2013
You just cant understand WHY in this day & age that children have to be subject to this abuse, being a mother it broke my heart. I am soooooo glad Casey & Mike are there for these children. I do hope that someone is brought to justice over their abuse. I really do wish them both all the best for their future.

Strong Woman: The Truth About Getting to the Top
Strong Woman: The Truth About Getting to the Top
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 6 May 2013
I salute you Karen, you have changed the way for females in the work place. I
wish i was more like you when i was younger. I was a career woman until i had my lovely boys. Now 20years on am too old to start over & try for the top. I applaud you for what you have achieved.

I Shot Daddy: She killed her father to protect her sister
I Shot Daddy: She killed her father to protect her sister
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 5 May 2013
Would recommend to everyone. All the best for your future. You deserve a better and happier life. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read
Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 May 2013
You deserve a better life. You have turned your life around. All the best thanks for sharing you story with us

KERI: the SHOCKING true story of a child abused (child abuse true stories)
KERI: the SHOCKING true story of a child abused (child abuse true stories)
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt her pain, 16 Mar 2013
Feel so sorry for keri couldnt put it down untill i had finished being a mother myself cant understand how anyone could act so horrid to their child

Solitaire
Solitaire
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars madcowaud plays solitaire, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Great game enjoy playing. Have never played on kindle or iPad before. Got kindle fire for Xmas can't put it down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overcoming Low Self-Esteem
Overcoming Low Self-Esteem
by Dr Melanie Fennell
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars "Onwards & Upwards", 2 Dec 2009
Although I'm still reading this book, so far it has been a great help to me. Anyone who suffers, like me, Low self-esteem, would I belive, benefit from reading this book.

The Relate Guide to Starting Again: How to Learn from the Past for a Better Future (Relate Guides)
by Sarah Litvinoff

5.0 out of 5 stars should have bought this earlier!!!!, 2 Dec 2009
This book is an excellent buy, wish I'd knowing about it earlier, before I'd split up. But hey ho onwards & upwards thanks to pointers & sugestion within this book. I reccommend everyone who's starting again to read this.