Profile for Sutty > Reviews

Hoopomania Weight Hoop Hula Hoop with 40 Magnets 1.5 kg
Hoopomania Weight Hoop Hula Hoop with 40 Magnets 1.5 kg
Offered by Hula-hoop-shop EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hoop for the price, 29 Jan. 2015
Good hoop for the price, not for a beginner as it is slightly heavier. At first it wouldn't slot together very easily and a part flew across the room when I was using it as other reviewers have mentioned. I slotted it together quite a few times before getting the knack but once it's correct it is very secure. I am happy with this product and would recommend so long as you can put it together right!

Philex 27812HSG 2-Way TV Signal Booster for 4G Device
Philex 27812HSG 2-Way TV Signal Booster for 4G Device
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and seller, 29 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly and it works as the tv in the kitchen is now picking up all channels and has a quality picture. Good product and seller.

Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]
Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Instant delivery via e-mail no problems connecting

(Pack of 2)Rechargable NB-6L NB-6LH Battery With Cover For Canon PowerShot SX280 HS, PowerShot SX510 HS Camera, PowerShot SX600 HS Compact Digital Camera
Offered by bpsltduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Quick delivery item as described. Early days yet, but seem to last as long as original canon battery

Toshiba AT300SE-101 10.1 inch Tablet (NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Bluetooth, Android 4.1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless usb port failed after two months tablet now in dustbin, 10 Mar. 2014
I had an old Toshiba Tablet with a jack plug charger and a USB port for data transfer that was very robust and is still going today. Based on the quality of this older, but rather bulky tablet, I decided to have this newer version. Very pleased with its appearance and performance, but like other users here the USB plug, which doubles as a charging point, failed after two months light use. Toshiba service helpful on the phone and sent email with instructions for collection. Also on the email are the costs, a minimum of £80.13 to cover it being looked at by the engineers plus repair costs if they decided it wasn't a manufacture defect. Having read other reviews on this site I decided not to send it to Toshiba as I could see the cost spiralling out of proportion. The man at Toshiba asked me if I'd inspected the USB port for damage, so I'd guessed they must have had several complaints regarding this problem Alarm bells rang and I guessed this is going to cost me a lot, so decided to write it off. Its now in the dustbin.
My daughter has a Samsung Galaxy S3 7" tablet which has had no issues at all. On hindsight I should have paid a bit more for the Samsung 10" tablet.
Out of all the electrical items in the household, numerous cameras, tablets, phones etc.. with USB connections, this is the only device that has failed. In my opinion the fault is with Toshiba and their USB supplier.
I wouldn't by Toshiba based on the quality of their older products and certainly wouldn't recommend the AT300SE.

BTEC National IT Practitioners: Book 1: Student Book Core Units
BTEC National IT Practitioners: Book 1: Student Book Core Units
by Jenny Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, would recommend to others., 13 Oct. 2013
Even though book did take over a week to arrive, It was worth the wait. Book was in very good condition and for the price I am most happy. Thank you.

Silverline 719769 Kitchen Router Bit Set 4-Piece 1/2-inch / 1/4-inch
Silverline 719769 Kitchen Router Bit Set 4-Piece 1/2-inch / 1/4-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 17 Sept. 2013
Bought these having read the reviews. They did the one off job of two mitre joints, four cuts, needed to fit my worktops. I wouldnt risk any more cuts as they wear out quickly. Good for the price, I knew I'd only need them for this one job and that they would be thrown away after. If you intend to do any more, then use an expensive quality bit.

Silverline 633488 Worktop Jig 900mm
Silverline 633488 Worktop Jig 900mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that accurate, 17 Sept. 2013
My main issue with this is the locating pins, they are a loose fit in the locating holes, consequently the the jig may not be square on the worktop. Don't rely on the pins, make other measurements to ensure the jig is square on the worktop. I only discovered this when cutting a 3.8m long section of worktop, a couple of millimetres out adds up over this distance. Managed to make a second cut to rectify the mistake. The joints themselves were a decent fit and the instructions easy to follow for right and left hand joints male and female cuts. The recess cuts for underneath the worktop, where the tightening clamps fit, didn't seem to be in the right place, I just lined the jig up to where I thought the recesses should be and clamped it in place, ignoring the plastic peg location pins. Yes I would use again, but measure twice make sure its absolutely square by measuring again, dont rely on the plastic pins, then cut.

Mens/Gents White Sports Watch. Large Easy Read Dial (4cm). Long Velcro Strap (22cm ). (R1601.45m)
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, 6 July 2013
Simple watch, which is easy to read and looks smart. The strap seems sterdy enough. Brilliant product for the price. Would recommend.

CHILDRENS LEGIONNAIRE HAT CAP 100% COTTON - 9 COLOURS (ROYAL BLUE)
CHILDRENS LEGIONNAIRE HAT CAP 100% COTTON - 9 COLOURS (ROYAL BLUE)
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard size hat for a 7 year old, 6 July 2013
I was worried that the hat might be too small for my bigger than average 7 year old son but it fits well enough. The fabric and colour are good quality and I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2